Part 5

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE

PART 5

Khushi’s eyes went wide seeing the crowd gathered infront of her house and her heart stopped thudding as she herad about her father’s condition ..

Khushi : ( rushing inside) kya hua Amma ? babuji ko ? ( she just stared at the devasted condition of his father who has been injured terribly)

Garima; That thakur mens … have did this condition ( she cried out as the Thaal fall from her hand )

*************************************************************************************

Khushi just stared at her father’s condition with tears rolling down her cheeks .. Does not this Thakur has Heart ? how can he hurt his father so brutally what is his fault ? What he did to deserve this treatment from his End ?

Khushi : babuji ..( she rushed to him as she sat beside him on the bed and touched his wound making him hiss in pain ) bahut dard ho raha hai ?

Sashi just stared at his little daughter But before he could say something , his eyes fell on Arnav who walk in the room with a smirk playing on his lips

Arnav : Khushi ? how is My SURPRISE ? ( Khushi just looked at him with disgust filled eyes , she stood up from the bed and looked at him angrily)

Khushi : kya bigara hai humne apka ? Kyu kar rahe hai aap humare sath aisa salukh ? ( what harm did we cause to You ? why are you doing these with us ? )

Arnav glance at Khushi and then said looking at sashi

Arnav : I guess Your daughter inherits the sharp Tongue from You only MR . Gupta !! Well I am really feeling bad for You MR Gupta .. it Must be hurting hai nah Ohhps ( he said with faking a hiss while khushi flared her nose as she stood in front of him)

Khushi: don’t you dare !! I will not tolerate anyone eyeing My family !! .. ( arnav raised his eyebrow as in the Next Moment , He just twisted her hand behind while pulling her close to him , making Sashi and Garima Gasp in fear)

Arnav : bahut zyada hi zubaan chalti hai tumhari .. Aaaj jo kuch bhi ho raha tumhari aur tumhari family ki zid ki vajah se ho raha .. do kauri aukaad nahi hai .. aur mujhko rawab dikhane aye ho ? ( You talk so much lady !! what ever happening with you and your family today it’ all your deeds !! What reputation you have infront of me ? nothing but yet comes to fight with me ? strange !! )

Khushi : Hum nahi gaye apke paas ? aap idhar kutto ki tarah mu uthaye aa jate ho ? Sayed apki .. Maa Ne apko Aurto ki idjaat karna nahi sikhaya tabhi aap haiwan bane ho ? ( we never fgoes to you you always comes here like a Dog ? May be your mother forget to teach You how to respect Women .. that is Why you are like this Today )

Arnav just stared at Khushi with his anger forming inside him .. He left her with a push ..this Tiny chit of girl is crossing all the Limit by insulting him ? and But again despite of every insult he crave more to demolish her .. to get her in his bed!!

Arnav : Mind your tongue Khushi … Your Words can pay You a lot !! just like your father Paid Today !! .. If I Want I can just rip You here in front of the whole village and trust me No one can do nothing …

Garima just look at them horrified not able to understand what to do , she just pick a vegetable Chopper from the ground .. and just marched toward him making him step back !!

Garima : don’t even dare Thakur !! I will not hesitate to stab this on You .. if you try to misbehave with my Daughter ..

Arnav just glared at garima with eyes burning with anger Before He could say anything .. Dinanal come and said something in his ears