PART 34

FF :  LUSTY  LOVE – EK  BENAAM AASHIQUE
PART 34
Khushi paced around the room chewing her Nails , What she  should do  Now  ?  Does Arnav  really  will touch  another  Woman  ?  No !!  No !!  What  she  is  thinking  ?  But What  he  went  for  Panchayat  ?  She  knows very  well What  panchayat really stands  for  in  this  Village ..
She  clutched  her baby bump  while  she  blinks  her  Eyes !!  Hey  Devi Mayia … Why  I am thinking  so  much ?  Why  does  I  am  feeling  anxiety  thinking about  him ..
    Ohh  Devi  Mayia  ..  did  I  forget  what  He  actually is  ? He  is  a  Womanizer  …  a  Lusty   monster  ..She  instantly  shook her head .. as  she  folded her ears ..  while  looking  up  at  the  sky .
  Khushi :  maaf  kar  dijiye  hume  Devi  Mayia ..  I  should  not  have  said  such  bad  words  about  My  Husband  .. Amma  Kehti hai  ..  Paap  lagta  hai  ..  paap  mat  dijiye  hume   ..
  She  sighed  as She rubbed her palms on her forehead
   Khushi :  But  Am  I  worrying  too  much  ?    ( she huffed  angrily)  I  don’t care  Devi  Mayia  .. ( hiccupped )  But  My  baby  do  cares  for  his  Papa  .. what  the  little  baby  will think  ?  I  don’t  my  baby to think  worst  about  his  Father  ..

Khushi touched her baby  Bump  once again ..
  Khushi  :  baby !!  You  are  saying  I  should  Correct  Your  dad  right  ? what  I  am asking  !!  You  are definitely  right ..
  She rubbed  her nose by her palm and  walked  out  of  the  Room carrying her purse .
*********************************************
Khushi  narrowed her eyes  as she  find  Dinalal walking  out  of the  Courtyard ..while  smiling  and  talking  with another  Man …
  Khushi instantly  wiped  out  her sweat beads  as  her   eyes went  Wide  …    Her heart  instantly  started beating  faster ..  What  does  these  men  were  mumbling to  themselves  ?  where is  his  husband  ..
  Khushi  instantly  rushed  inside  the    Courtyard  ….  And before  dinalal could  stop her ..she  was out of the Sight ..
***************************
   Akki just  keep  on staring  at  the  Book  !!  but  He  was not  at  all  Studying  ?  all  He  was  thinking  about  His Conversation  with  Lavanya .. 
  He  cannot  even  think ,  that  his  Brother  whom  He  worship  like  God  till the Date ,  actually  backstab  him  … All  was  a  mask  that he carried  all  Over !!
And    He  was  the  One who  destroyed  Khushi’s happiness !!  His  Khushi …  The  Girl  whom    He  has  given  his  heart .. All He  get to know  that  The  Man  whom  He  keep  on cursing for   ruining  his  Khushi’s  life  is  no  one  but  His  Own  brother  .. 
  He  closed  the  Book angrily  as  he  stood  up  from  the  chair  and  drank  the  water  from  the  bottle ..
Lavanya  is  Right  !!   Khushi  is  not  at  all  happy  !!    He is a fool  to  think  His  brother  as God  ..  But The  Reality  is  much  different  than  what  he  think  of !! .. He  was  just fooling  him  all  these  years  masking  himself being  his  Well wisher ..
   Now  He  understands  why  He  never  wants  him  to visit  Devgarh  ?  So  that  He  never  get  to  know  the  truth  of  his Deeds !!   and  again  being the  brother of  the most  richest  man .. He  never allowed him  to stay  at  the Same House ..But  He  spent  his Life  staying at  boarding and  hostel  ..   and   He said  He want him  to  face  the World  and  being  Independent  but  the  Reality  is   He  was  pushing him  away !!

Just  giving  into  his  Demands  Sometimes  , akki  was  fool to  thought  that  Arnav was  actually really  loves  him  ..  but the  Truth was  that  He was  faking  everything but  spending few money  on  him while deserting  him from his Rights  into the property ..
For  a  Second ,  He was not ready to accept  the truth  of  his  Brother ..  HE  cannot do  such  Thing  with him .. his  Love  is  Not  fake  .. Neither He cannot  play with someone’s  life ..  He  was so  much  happy  with the  News  of  his  Brother’s  marriage  …  but  then knowing  his   Brother’s  Wife ..He was  shocked .. He marry the  Girl whom He  loves   .. and  He know  khushi was not  lying  either … He  have  seen  the  pain  in  her Eyes..   He  have  seen  the  fear  she  was  having  for  the  Thakur  whom she was forcefully  married .. 
   If  he  even  Ignore  khushi’s  accusation towards  Arnav  then  how  comes  Arnav  Forget  to  inform  his  Brother  about  His  Sudden  Marriage  !!  Even  Lavanya  Told  him ..  how  He    comes  One  day …  with  Khushi being  married  !!  ..
  He clenched  his  Fist  angrily ,  Even after  all the  Odds  if he  really thinks  of  him  ,  Then  why  don’t  He  comes  to  him  to  talk  ?  to  sort  Out !! 
  He  have Done  enough Sacrifices  !!  If  he cannot  Let  his  Rights  to  go  ?  Then  why  should  he  sacrifice  His  RIGHTS!! ???
  NO  enough  He  did   !! not  anymore !!    
Akki  : enough  I  becomes  a Puppet of your  Hands .. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada !!  NOT  Anymore ..You  only  teach  me  to  snatch  your  Things  ..  I  will do  that  !! ..  Khushi  Meri hai  .. aur  Mere  hi banake  rahungi !! 
*****************************************************
Khushi  walked  inside  the  Room angrily   only to  find  Arnav sitting  in  the chair  and checking  the  Files
Khushi :  Kaha  hai  ?  kaha  hai  ?
  Arnav  instantly  looked  at   khushi   while  closing the File. 
  Arnav : What  The  ?
  Khushi  glares  at  Arnav as   she marched to him  and  stood in front  of  him placing  her hands on her Waist
Khushi  :  kya  What  the    ?      Why  are doing what  the  Laad Governor  ? where  You hides that  Chudail and  don’t  Tell  Me  that  You  area alone here ..I  very well know  what work  exactly  You  do  over here ..
  Arnav   stood  up  as  He    looked  at  Khushi
  Arnav  : excuse  me  ?  What  you  are blabbering  ?  and  what are you  doing here  ?
  Khushi  :  why  ?  should  not  I  come here  ?  huh  !!  kaha  hai  ..  ? Boliye .. (  she  huffed  angrily  as  she  smelled  arnav  ) 
Arnav :  what  are  you  doing  ?? 
  Khushi  :  No !!   Let  me  smell  You  ?
Arnav  :  are  You  a Dog  ?
  Khushi  frowned  angrily  as  she  pushed  arnav  as  He fell back on  thearm  chair 
  Khushi  :  thakur  sahib  ..  Now  You feel  I  am   dog !!  ..  You  will feel  so ..  You have  got  what  you  want  of  me  ? Now  why  you feel Interested   on  Me  ?
She  flared  her nose   as she walk away  while  turning her  face  away  of  him ..
Arnav  sighed  as  He  stood  up and walked toward  Khushi , He placed  his palm on  Khushi’s shoulder …
Arnav :  what  Does  it  to matters to You Khushi ??   haan  ? Did  You  Ever thought  How  I  feel  when I find You Backstabbing me  with my  Brother  ?  
  Khushi looked  at  him while meeting  his  eyes as  She  hold  his  hand  and  placed it on her  Baby bump 
  Khushi :  Thakur  Sahib  !!  Please  it’s  enough  Now  !!  I  know  How  much  do  I  say  myself  being innocent ..You  won’t be believing me ..  you  will think that  I  have cheated  you  ..  Leave  it .. Mein  Samjhana  Bhi Nahi chahti  apko .. Par  …  Mere bachhi  ki Kasam ..  I  have no Feelings for Akki  …  He  is  just My  Friend.. 
  Arnav :  He  Loves  You  Khushi ..  Do  You  Realize  that  ? 
Khushi :  I  did not  take  the  responsibility of  someone’s feelings ..  I cannot  change  what  he  feels for me .. But  that  does not  mean it should be mutual ..  I accept  that  I  have  said  the loopholes of our Relationships  to  Him … But  that  does not mean  I  Love  him  ..I  don’t   ..I  don’t  Thakur  Sahib !!  Our  Relationship may  not  have  started  like  other  Relationships  ..Neither  We  are  like  Other Couples ..I  hated  You  ..Thakur  Sahib ..Initially ..  But  .. 
  Arnav  :  But  What  ?  You  hated  Me  ? and  Now   ? (  khushi’s  eyes  went  wide  as   he  stepped  toward  her making her stepped back )  chup  Kyu  ho  ? 
Khushi  : thakur Sahib ..We  should  Go  .. Nani  must be  worrying !!
  Khushi lowers  her  eyes  , as  her heart started beating  faster  but  Arnav instantly  hold her  hand pulling her to him
Arnav  :  don’t … change the Topic ..  You  don’t hate me now  ?  that  what  you want to say  ?   You accept the Relationship ….. but   then what  about  Akki  ?  What  you  said  to  akki  ? 
  Khushi  :  I  accept  Thakur  Sahib ..I  did  Wrong  ..  I  should  not  have  shared my grief  with  a third  Person .. But  think about  me ..   What  I  have  gone  through  ..  I  was  got  myself  Pregnant at  the age of hardly 18 and  being  Orphaned  .. all of  sudden …  I  was not prepared for all these    ..I  was definitely not  prepared for  the  Life  that  took  toll on me .. But  I did not cheat you ..I  find a  Friend  in  him ..who  supports  me  when I need  the  most  ?  where  was You  thakur  sahib ..You  gives  Me  all  the  pain  but never comes to wipe  it off ..  It  should  Be  You  …  Who should  supports  Me  ..  But  No  ..  You never did  ..You  always  Dominates  me  Thakur  Sahib ..always  ..Just  always  !!
Tears  brimmed in her  eyes as arnav  gulped before walking  to  her and  touched her  cheeks  .. For  the  first  time  ,  He  do see the  pain  …  in her Eyes  ..a small pang of guilt  ..raised in her eyes!!
Arnav  : khushi  ..I  ..(  he felt  lack of  words  as  He wiped out  her  Tears ,  may  be  ..It  was one  side feeling  ..But  Akki  said … She confess her love to  him) akki  said  You  also loves him  ..My  Brother  never raised his  voice  on  me  … neither, it happened that  He did not talk for me  … for a  single day ..and see here !! It’s been days  !!  and  I don’t know what  is  right or  wrong  ?  I cannot  ignore your  words  but  I  cannot  ignore  him too  ..  He  loves  the  same woman  I  married Coencident  ..  Sacrism of situation 
  Khushi  :  I  have  nothing  to do ..I  never want any rift in between you both  ..
Arnav  :  Since  The Childhood ,  I  have suffered  but  never  let  him  to  get a scratch  ..He get  whatever  He  wanted  ….  I  never said a No  …. And  even  Now  ,  If   He  came  tomorrow  … asking  You  ..  I  … will not say a  NO … 
  Khushi’s eyes went  wide  before she  slapped  him  tightly  as  He  clenched his  Fist  angrily  .. looking at  him 
  Arnav : Khushi  ?
  Khushi :  NEVER  !!  Never  even  try  ?  what  you  think  of  me  ? I  am  a  Puppet  of your  hand ..  that  you will do  whatever Whenever  You  feel  Like .. !!    Mein  apki  Patni Hoon ..Khilona  nahi ,,, Arnav Singh  Raizada  !!
  Arnav  :  khushi  ..I  did not  ..
  Khushi;  (  pointing  her finger to  him)  JUST  SHUT  UP  !!  You  have  said  ENOUGH !! How  can  You say  such  thing  about  Your  WIFE   .. Apne  Mujhse Shadi  Ki  Hai  .. Koi  mazak nahi rachaya  tha  .. Aur  Har bar  mein chup nahi bethungi  .. kya  lagta  hai  apko ..whenever  you feel like you  will  tie  the  knots  and  whenever you will break the  Knot  .. Pati ho ap mere  .. apko manti hoon  mein  pati . mar  jaungi  ..  par  kisi  aur  ko ..apka haq  mujhpe  lene  nahi  dunga.(  She tried to  walk  away but  her   legs  slipped as  she loose her balance  and fell on  ARNAV ..  as  he  fell  back on the floor  with  her on top of him as  their  Eyes  Meet  together )
“RABBA  VE  ..”
“ RABBA  VE”
  To  be  Contd!!