PART 31

FF : LUSTY LOVE -EK BENAAM AASHIQUE 
PART 31 
Khushi stares at Arnav, absorbing his words!! What does He say ? It should not mattered to her about what he do or not ? Last Night she hardly able to close her eyelids worrying about him and here He was with her Sister .. Her heart felt tremendous pain all of Sudden ? Why She is feeling like this ? Does not she knew what kind of Man He is ... May be because of him being her Husband that's why it hurts her to see him with someone else ... 
Khushi gulp lump forming inside her throat as she controlled her Sons and without uttering a word She just walked out of the Room .. She meet with Buaji outside the Room 
Buaji : He was highly drunk and barely in his conciousness when Lavanya brings him here last Night ...Mens are such object which needs to be hold Once the Grip get loosen then There is no way you can hold him back !! I may not be happy with your marriage but that does not mean I want your marriage to be broken ...I don't know what wrong happen between you both before a third person take advantage of the situation you both should sort it out. 
Khushi looks at buaji with her eyes brimming with tears .. while Buaji sighed and patted her shoulder as Khushi walks out of there 
******************************* 
Khushi : What ever happens was never my fault !! You need to understand Me Thakur Sahib !! 
Arnav : I am not interested in talking with you Khushi .. Just for the fucking sake stay out of my sight !! 
Khushi : No !! I won't until I speak my words clear .. Me and Akki ..( She could hardly complete before Arnav pushed khushi against the wall ) 
Arnav : Stop it !! Not a word I want to hear .. if it's not the for the baby growing inside your womb .. then I don't hesitate to kick you off this House and my life ! But I am not because I simply don't want my baby such fortune which I have faced .. it Hurts to be grow being motherless !! and How much you hate it .. But You have to bear me and this marriage all your life.....You have No option ..I know you have no attachment with the baby but then you have to bear it even if you don't want ( He said while leaving her with a push ) 
Khushi : (stumbling her balance) All the baby which matters to you ? Not Me ? You know what Thakur Sahib? Somewhere I started having some hope in this Relationship .. but then You don't trust me ... I don't know what happens in your Childhood that makes you hate woman so much .. May be Your Mother failed but then you cannot make me responsible for every bad things happened in your life ... You have no right to point finger on my motherhood Thakur Sahib!! Every Woman is not same thakur sahib .. and You are doing wrong by judging every woman like your mother was ...... All woman does not run behind Money ..... I thought in these you have learnt atleast about me .. but then No!! you stood at the same place where you were.. For you I am a greedy opportunist ...isn't it? but then it was you who was behind me ? Let me remind you in case you have forgotten it was you who made my life miserable.. it was you who was adamant to get me on your Bed !! You hate women so much then why the hell you need them to satisfy your corporal needs ...I won't justify myself to a person like You .. If you throws me out of your life I don't care ...My parents has taught me to fight against in all odd situation ..and yes I am not among the one who will punish the innocent for other's fault... 
Arnav grits his teeth angrily before He clenched his fist
Arnav : I am not going to come in your tricks !! I didn't thought second time about the girls I slept with but I do think about you ..that's Why you are here !!! here as my Wife !! and what you did ? You played behind my back with my brother .. You filled his ears against me playing his Love interest ..at what extent you have Gone ? Carrying my baby ..in your womb and fucking my Brother
Khushi : ( placed her palms over her ears) Stop it !! Just stop it ..Please ..It was not my fault if your brother started developing feelings for me ... I never ... think him anything beyond a Friend !! Yes, I do tell him about what happened with me .. because I was upset ..and that time It was him who comforts me ..
Arnav grits his teeth as He throws khushi on the bed .. harshly as khushi instantly placed hand on her bump
Arnav : Comfort ? You find Comfort in other Man's embrace? haan .. 
Khushi : Arnav ji .. I didn't mean please ..( She sighed as Arnav sqweeze her Cheeks making her Look at him)
Arnav : I can tolerate anything but not if anyone plays with my belongings .. I have brought Akki with care ..and I won't tolerate anyone creating wall between us !! Even if it's You ... 
He said before Khushi pushed him as she get down off the bed 
Khushi : listen Mr Arnav Singh Raizada !! Whatever you both brother have in between I don't care .. But then You can give me my character Certificate when you are no Less ? what were you doing with my sister last Night ..and don't give me a look !! I have that right to know.. like you have the right of husband on me ? I am your Wife too and I am saying You .. take it as a threat or Whatever !! But How much I may hate you but I will not tolerate any Second Woman roaming around You let be my sister .. mark it .. 
She said in anger as she did not wait for a second and rushed out of the Room leaving a dumbfolded Arnav behind .. 
Arnav : What the ? 
**************************** 
Khushi wipes her tears as she chopped down the Vegetables angrily
"You are also same like others" 
"You played behind my back" 
" If not for the baby ..I would have kicked You out " 
Khushi was so lost in her thought that she didnt realize when She chopped her fingers along with the vegetables .. crying loudly holding the bleeding finger ..
Arnav instantly rushed inside the kitchen hearing her Sheer Cry ..
Arnav : Khushi ? What happened ( He panicked as his eyes fell on her wound, He rushed toward her and in no moment He hold her palm in his hand observing the Wound)Cannot You be little careful and what was the need for you to come in the Kitchen .. 
Khushi flinched in his arms, as she stares at Arnav ? Why does he care for her now when He himself is the one to hurt her ...
Khushi : ( trying to shrug her hand off his clutches) Leave me .. I don't need your help!! 
Arnav : ( glaring at her) Shut up !! will you just stop your arrogancy noe ..and let me check !! Hp !! Hp !! ( He screamed for hp who came there within less than seconds) what are you staring at my face bring the first aid first .. ( Hp nodded leaving from there) stop flinching !! 
Khushi : (sobbing) Leave me .. it's paining ..
Arnav : It would be obviously !! You chopped down your finger silly girl .. I told you several time .. There is no need for you to house hold chores .. Your husband does not feed the bunch of servants for Free ? ( he said as he took her finger and slowly lick the finger sucking the blood away , Khushi instantly clutched his shirt closing her eyes feeling sensation in her stomach
" Rabba Ve .... Rabba Ve " 
Khushi opened her eyes as She meet his chocolate orbs .. It has concerns for her !! Khushi gulps as Arnav too get lost in her .. 
Why does He get affected ? What does it matter to him if she get hurts !! Did He forget what she did to him ? He trusted her and what he get in return ? For the first time in the Life Time Arnav Singh Raizada started trusting anyone but then ...like every other time .. He get cheated !! 
Hp's voice get them out of their own thought .. 
He sighed leaving Khushi .. 
Arnav :Get your wound Dressed ( He said coldly trying to avoid her .. ) The blood has stopped oozing out !! 
Arnav states trying to walk away 
Khushi : Arnav ji .... Arnav ji .. meine koi galti nahi ki .. I didn't knew that Akki is your brother ..
Arnav : I agree you didn't know that Akki is your brother .. You also did not know that He has soft corner for you .. but then All you did just shares our personal matter to him .. haan ? Just a friend He was right ? and Your Friendship permits you to share your marriage life with a friend that too who is not a girl and Secondly, Akki does not lie to me .. He himself says you accept her love for him .. And I just can't believe the girl like you don't understand what Guy has intention for you ..I heard Girls are being alert in this .. but then, it surprising that you didn't well you are injured get yourself dress first .. don't let your wound be open for Long .. it is not good for pregnancy !! Hp help her .. 
He didn't said further as He walked out from there 
*****************************
Arnav just stopped the car with a jerk as he punched his fist on the steering wheel, why it is happening to him .. Why he felt weak seeing her .. Why she is effecting him ? Thakur Arnav Singh Raizada never let any girl to get close to him that much that they can hurt him .. but this Girl somehow touched his weak nerves ..and She ended up hurting him.. 
" Thakur Sahib , Idjat bikau nahi hoti " 
" I will die but never sell my self Respect " 
" Every women are not same !! For me Morales comes first before Money " 
Arnav sighed loudly as he punched his fist angrily 
Arnav : why ? why You have to be like her ? Why you have to back stab me ? Why dammit !! why like her ..You betray me !! I thought, I will again starts trusting you ..but ..( He let out a sigh before dialing a number ) Yeah Seth Ji .. Get me A girl ..I am coming to Devgarh
************************** 
Khushi looked at her parent's photograph 
Khushi : Amma Babuji .. You also think, I have been Wrong here ..The marriage is imposed on me, but I have always been faithful to this marriage , even knowing what he has done I still has tried to work this relationship ... for our baby .. I somewhere thought ..He is changing but He ends up blaming something which I never did .. Somewhere I started finding a human in this beast ..Somewhere I thought because of his Mother ..He is like this ? But all time he ends up hurting me ..Last Nigjt ..I was all worried for him .. Amma ... but then He was with my own sister. 
khushi wiped out her tears and said controlling her sobs
Khushi : I don't care anymore ..for him .. I have forgotten in all these that He is ..for whom You both are not with me ..I won't think of him anymore ..I hate him Amma ..I hate him .. 
********************************* 
More than Four Days has passed by , Arnav has not returned home nor dod Khushi tries to contact him ..Enough She has shed her tears ..Now she has decided she will not care about his whereabout though She is well aware where He is now, As Nani has yesterday called her asking her the reason of not visiting Devgarh with Arnav this time and there she got to know that He is staying there since last four days .. 
Why wouls he need her , when She know how busy he would be there specially with that Dinalal Seth ji not leaving chance to do all arrangements for his entertainment. 
Khushi closed her Book as She stood up from the Chair, and tried to walk away from the cafeteria avoiding the person who was calling her .. Akki came blocking her way 
Akki : What wrong with You Khushi ? I was trying to contact you .. All you are just avoiding me why ? is it that bloody Husband of yours who threat you ? 
Khushi : ( angrily) Stop it Akki Mind Your language .. How much bad he may be as a husband but He is your brother and probably a brother to be Worth ... don't bad mouth him .. 
Akki : What wrong you are defending me even after what he did with you ? why are you staying there ..and He cannot be my brother .. Never !! The person who never respect a woman cannot be my brother I hate him ..
Khushi : Listen Akki better we stop talking ..I don't want your brother to blame for something which I never did ..please I have no idea about what you felt for him ..I have never given such indication to you . and How much wrong my marriage may be I will not let any third person to poke their nose into .. 
She said in a strict tone .. 
Khushi : You said that you loves me ..but You are just my friend but not any more .. The Guy who cannot even respects his own brother the same brother who brought you up like his own kid .. the brother who always being in your side .. you ended up calling him names ..Every Man has a bad and Good Sidea ..but He was never bad for You ..and whatever we both have ..it's between us ... between us...stop messing it 
Khushi sighed trying to walk pass by him but Akki stopped her 
Akki : Why you cannot love me ? Khushi ? that man do so much wrong to you and you are still defending ? why ? Are you scared of him ? He won't able to do anything!! I am there for you
Khushi : I said just stop it .. don't forget I am your brother's wife ..
She said sternly as she walks away from there.
*************************

Few More days pass within the blink of Eyes, How much Khushi says that She is fine !! she does not care but Arnav's absence do started to matters her .. His concerns, His scoldings, his fights .. His possesiveness, His love .. He didn't even bother to contact her ... 
Why should she contact if he didn't bother .. He didn't trusts her ..He blame her with such nasty thing and does he expect her to mend down and cry to him Why should She !! She waa generous enough that even after all odds She was trying to work this Marriage .. 
Since the Morning, She was feeling little weak .. Khushi sighed as she touched her baby bump
Khushi : Apne bachhe ka bhi parwa nahi karte ( She says with a deep breathe walking down the stairs only to find Aman in thr living room ) 
Aman : Good Morning Bhabhi ..
Khushi : Ji .. aap inha ? Arnav ji is not in town don't you know or is it he asked you to throw me out 
Aman : Aisa kuch nahi hai bhabhi .. you are assuming things unnecessarily ..I have came here to check on your health ..I heard you are not doing Well ? 
Khushi : who told you ?
Aman : You think your husband is not keeping a tab on you . I don't know what wrong happened between you both but Dadi told me .. He is also not happy there
Khushi : Then asked him to stop keeping tab on me !! Why does he cares now !! I am expecting from a wrong person all this time !! if he cares He would not have gone away leaving me here ... and He brought you here on his behalf .. 
Aman : Bhabhi Relax!! I know you must be angry with him .. and his ways are not so right !! I know my friend has many flaws but I have seen him worrying for anyone like he did for you .. He has many bad sides but He is not a bad person !! 
Khushi : You would be defending him afterall.He is your best friend !! But I cannot forget what he did to me ..how he have forced me to be with him 
Aman : Bhabhi still you are with him, You could have walked away if you want .. You could have walk away now no one would have stopped you but then you didn't you know why .. somewhere you accept or not My stupid Friend has create a Corner for him in your heart .. Accept it or Not 

to be contd