Part 10

FF: LUSTY LOVE 
PART 10
Next Day 
Khushi comes downstairs while tucking her hair behind her ears as she looked at her sister Lavanya who was preparing breakfast on the table 
Lavanya: Hey good Morning Sweety!! ( she said while smiling at khushi who just walked to her ) 
khushi : good morning Jiji .. !! 
Lavanya : you are ready for your college ? hummh ?? Come. let's have the breakfast first ..( Khushi stared at her sister,not really knowing what she should do. in this situation ? How she will tell her sister the truth of her Boyfriend ) 
Khushi : Jiji umhh .. yeh sab thik nahi hai .. 
Lavanya: kya bol rahi ho tum khushi !! it's not wrong to have live in .. afterall we adults have our own need baby you will not understand .. ap parai pe dhyan do thik hai.. 
khushi : you are elder than me . but as a Sister I am concern about you ? how can you give your virtue to anyone without wedding lock ? how do.you know that he is not cheating on you 
Lavanya : Khushi please !! these virtues and all are not cup of my tea and yes what Asr behind my back is not my concern .. I don't like interference in my personal matter khushi remember it!! come on you will be getting late for College!! 
Khushi was about to say something when her eyes fell on Arnav who. come there getting ready in a Three piece suit ..
Lavanya : good morning Asr !!(Arnav just nodded before his eyes fell on khushi who just instantly lowered down her eyes flinching in her sit) 
Arnav : (sitting down) Morning Lavanya ( he said as he. stsrted eating the. sandwitch which was already served by lavanya) 
Khushi who was busy in eating instantly chocked as ahe feel.something near her mid thiegh .. She opened her eyes widely as she glanced at arnav who was eating before she realize he was the one who is drawing his toe on her thiegh ) 
Khushi flinched as she instantly moved her legs away making Arnav glare at her 
Arnav : Lagta hai Lavanya your sister didn't like our hostality .. 
Khushi just looked at Arnav with anger reflecting in her eyes .. What a cheap of a man he is ? Don't he have any shame ? Even having in relation with her sister he is eyeing on other woman .. and that too his girl froend's sister 
Khushi : I am not in a Comfort zone with the strangers (she stressed the word STRANGERS making Arnav gritted his teeth as he tigthened his grip on the spoon) 
Lavanya: anhh Khushi .. ( trying to ease up) Asr she is new here nah .. so .. umhh She is a kid afterall ..( she laughed) 
Arnav : Lavanya did I asked explanation from your side .. !!( he said sternly as he got up from his sit) I am done .. You need to meet Mr rashtovi to sign the next modelling contract hope you know that .. 
Lavanya: I will be there in an hour .. 
Arnav : Why late ?
Lavanya: I need to drop khushi to her college she is still new in Delhi and hardly knows the roads . arnav glance at Khushi who was gazing at the floor .
Arnav: your sister is not a kid lavanya ? and you know I don't like late when it comes to professionalism .. I am sure she can manage ? 
Khushi : jiji .. don't worry I can Manage myself .. 
Lavanya nodded as she caressed her hair before saying 
Lavanya: call me once you reached ..(she said making Khushi nodded her head )
*****************************
Arnav just leans against his chair with a smile playing across his lips .. Khushi !! The name is enough to turn him On !! Fuck.!! He was with Many girls before but No one has make him desperate like he is for her .. Not even Lavanya ... !! 
Aman just walked inside the cabin holding a file in his hand and was startle to see him smiling 
Aman : what happen ? what is the reason behind your smirk ..
Arnav glanced at him before getting up from his chair .. 
Arnav : You know Aman there is a phase if you want something from your heart then the whole universe get together to make you get that ? 
Aman : (frown) what happen to you all of sudden? you are sounding filmy bukhar toh nahi hai nah ?
Arnav : shut up Aman !! Khushi ( he said with a smirk.) 
Aman : Again khushi !! I said you Asr !! forget about her yaar !! 
Arnav : Why should I stop thinking about her ? When She herself comes to me ? 
Aman : What ? She is here in Delhi ? or you did something 
Arnav :(raisong his palms up ) ohh No !! I didn't do anything yet!! She comes to Delhi to get save from me but her luck also want her to be with me .. That's why among all she have to come to my place ? 
Aman : kya Matlab ? you are confusing me .. 
Arnav : She is Lavanya's sister !!!
Aman's eyes went wide as he stare at him for few second before sighing harder and said 
Aman : stop your stubborness !! why are you troubling that innocent girl forget about her .. 
Arnav : No !! She is running in my veins .. I will not be in peace before tasting her 
Aman : She is your girlfriend's sister .. do you understand the complex of the situation
Arnav : if you are thinking about Lavanya forget about her .. she is a gold digger .. and I have no doubt now, that being her sister Khushi is also same just uske kuch nakhre hai .. baki sare auraat jaat ek hi hote hai ..
Aman : it's ( aman cleared his throat, There is no meaning of making his friend understand who has just closed his ears .. how could he define him that every woman is not selfish like his mother ..Most of the women he came across in his life is just behind his game even this lavanya is more interested in his game than him .. but they never knew about her having any sister .. neither he has ever heard about her Parents except her Bua ji with.whom she used to stay begore moving with Arnav !! But Seeing Khushi he can say , that. she is definately not like Lavanya .. he sighed hope the little girl didn't became the victim of Arnav's lust and her Sister's Insecurity ..
Aman : Fine !! Just as a friend I will suggest that don't do any sich thing for which you regret later. (by saying Aman left the file on the table) the tender file you are asking for .. please check ahead !! 
Arnav just stared at aman's retiring form before he rubbed his Palm on his cheek ..
Arnav : Tumne Thakur Arnav Singh Raizada ko jana hai khushi .. The business tycoon Asr ko janna bahut baki hai .. he is more dangerous than the Thakur you knew .. 
Arnav dail a number and said 
Arnav : ( on call ) I want you to have a full watch on Khushi Kumari Gupta !! 
****************************************
Khushi just looked up at the sky while letting out a sigh .. What is happening with her Life ? Why Devi Mayiaa is taking test of her ? what harm does she cause to anyone ... The person from whom she is running by ..only to stuck with him again .. Why among all She have to come across him and that to only to discover he is her elder Sister's boyfriend !! 
Does her Jiji even knows about his truth ? she should tell her that he is the only man who is behind her ? But would she believe her words ? seems Her Jiji loves him a lot but that person is so cruel .. He is just playing wid her emotions 
Khushi : (praying) Hey devi mayiaa .. Raksha kariye humari .. aur humari jiji ki uss rakshash se ..
Khushi joined her palms as she prayed to her favourite diety before trying to stop.an.Auto !! Uhff These Delhi and it's system is really not understandable !! 
Khushi : Auto !! Auto !! ( she tried to stop one but of no use .. khushi rubbed her nose and again tried to stop an auto when a White Suv came and stopped in front of her making her jerk back in her place as she scrunch her eyes confusedly before the glass pulled down revealing the driver's face ) 
Khushi's eyes went wide as she looked at Arnav sitting on the driver sit.. Khushi clutched her dupatta tightly as she turned her fave otherside) 
Arnav : Get inside ..( Khushi gulps as she walked away from there making arnav tightend his grip on the wheel .. before he got down of the car and just spun Khushi around with a jerk ) 
Arnav : ek baat sunayi nahi di tumhe ? I Said get inside the car .. ( Khushi looked at him for few seconds before shrugging her hand away) 
Khushi :(angrily) don't touch me .. Hume nahi ana apke sath .. yeh apka devgarh nahi hai jaha pe aap kuch bhi karoge aur koi kuch nahi bolega ..( I don't want to come with you .. it's not your Devgarh where people take. your every torture as granted) don't you have any shame ? 
khushi said as Arnav grabbed her by her waist as he pinned her against the car bonnet 
Arnav : I have told you earlier .. Mind your tongue before talking with me .. I am not going ro near your sharp mouth all the time .. 
Khushi flinched a bit as Arnav pressed himself more on her while gripping her wrist in a tight hold .. 
Khushi : Leave me !! you just cannot dominate me all the time .. meine apka bigara kya hai ? why are you behind me .. 
Arnav : You know what Khushi.. I could have forgive you .. but you did a big mistake by trying to eyewash me and come over here ..You think you will be escape from my clutches so easily sweetheart .. Just a night .. darling why are you making such a bigg issue .. !! 
Khushi flared her nose angrily while pushing Arnsv away as she said breathing heavily .. 
Khushi : You have no respect. for woman hai nah ? you will not understand the value of a woman's self respect .. sab kuch bikau nahi hota Thakur Sahib !! Apko Hum kabhi nahi milenge .. toh ek salha de rahi ho apke paiso ka gurur chor ke .. Aurato ka idjaat karna sikh lijiye ..( everything is not for sale ..Take my advice Thakur sahib rather than singing Price of your money. learn to give respect to women ) 
Arnav gritted his teeth angrily .. How dare she is. raise her voice over him ..Arnav let out an angry grunt before marching toward her and holding her wrist ..He started dragging her toward the car door before before opening it and throwher inside the sit ..
Arnav tied his sit belt as he glanced at khushi who tried to open the car door before arnav hold her wrist pulling her on him making her bossoms bounced over his chest ..
Khushi : choriye hume leave me ( she struggle under his grip) 
Arnav : chup chap betho ...otherwise I swear I will fuck you right here .. and you cannot do anything . 
Khushi gulped as tears brimmed in her eyes as Arnav starts the engine and drove off .. 
************************** 
Nani just stopped near the last step of Mandir only to find Garima and Sashi sitting there .. She sighed knowing very well who is the reason behind their misery .. 
Garima instantly stood up seeing Nani and said 
Garima : dekhiye kya haal kiya hai humara apke nati ne
Sashi : anhh Garima !! 
Garima : Nahi sashi ji. .. let me speak today .. you know what bari thakurayin .. I pity you ..because it's shame to have such a coward Person as a grandson 
Nani : ( loudly) Garima !! don't forget he is the Thakur of the village .. 
Garima : unke jaise thakur ki vajah se . people like us are afraid by the name of thakur .. 
Nani : (sigh) I know you are upset with what ever happening with you .. and you think I support my grandson in.his every wrong deed no.!! Sashi ji you worked with us for years .. and Trust me I never considered your daughter any less than my own grand daughter ..!! And believe I am more than happy to know that Khushi bitiya is save from Arnav !! I am glad that atleast anyone from the village raise voice against him . 
Garima : this is not happening for thr first the time .. Every time whenever he comes he ruined a girl ? tell me why you didnot say anything back then !! 
Nani closed her eyes before letting out a sigh 
Nani : (opening her eyes) it's my fault that I failed to brought him up .. with morales 
Dinalal who just comes there just glare at the Guptas and said 
Seth ji : bare thakuriyan .. Thakir sahib will not like to know that you are having contacts with these people .. He is already angry on your decission of letting them stay in the village under the Mandir trust 
Nani : ( glares) Go and tell your Thakur sahib that I don't care about his anger .. Don't forget Dinalal I am still the bari thakuriyan ..And I have the rights to take decission on the benefits of the villagers and I will not let anyone to spill mud on our family .. aur. in logoko agar kuch takleef huyi toh Fir dinalal ap hume jante hi hai .. 
By saying she just walked upstairs .
************
arnav stopped the car with a jerk before he got down of the car and. walking toward her side He opened her side door 
Arnav : Come out!!(khushi jerk in her sit before Arnav drag her out of the car ) don't stare at my face !!! ( he said walking away ad khushi sighed, Do she have any other choice than staying in his flat .. she have to tell this to Buaji ..)
Khushi gulped as she looked at Arnav standing inside the lift .. She fiddle with her duppatta as she walk inside the lift but to her surprise there is no. lift man today .. Khushi just stood at one corner while not looking at Arnav all .. before the Lift jerked all of sudden .. making it comes to an halt as the lights blinks before going away making it engulfed in darkness .making khushi jerk in dead as she came running to Arnav's arm being afraid of darkness 
to be cntd