Arshi FF: Lusty Love - Ek Benaam Ashiquie Part 53

Arnav : Maa .... ( He cried louder as he looked up at his mother , his eyes has turned red in pain ..) Maa ... ( he hold Ratna's palm and said ) you have been through so much ... But what I did as a son to you ..I believe the lies that have been fetched to me by others but I didn't believe you ..My Own Mother ...
He gulped the lump forming inside his throat, as Ratna hold him and make him stand ..
Ratna : Chotte ..... ( she closed her eyes tight as the pain from the past started resurfacing again in her memories )
Arnav : You have been suffering all these years all alone ...and I don't know how could i even face you ... I am not worth of it .... I had pet so much vemons for you inside me that I failed to realize the truth .. I overlooked the matter that Arvind Singh Raizsada is not a saint of a person to idolize ....I failed to protect you Maa
Ratna : Chotte ... ( She cupped his cheeks ) Your anger was not wrong .. You were just a kid then ...and you believed what you have been made to believe ..Chotte ... I have no grudges on You .. ( Arnav pulled her in his embrace as he wraps his arms around her )
**************
Arnav : I am really sorry for my indecent Behavior towards you Mr. BAJAJ  Hope you can let it go . . ( He said as he sat on the couch with Bajaj )
Bajaj : I have no Grudges on you my son .. ( Arnav looked at him gasping)
Bajaj:  what ? When I have accepted Ratna ...I have accepted her with all her pros and cons.  And How
Arnav : You love her immensely Don't you ... ( Bajaj just let out a sigh )
Bajaj : There are many definations of love ..and My Love for Ratna is one of such definations .... I don't know that if I am able to curve my space in her heart or not .. But all I know she will get me beside her as a Friend and Support ..
Arnav let out a sigh as he hold Mr Bajaj's palm and said
Arnav : Thank you Mr Bajaj for standing beside my Mother when everyone turned their back on her.. If you wouldn't have been there that day then I don't know what would have happened .. My Only Thank You is not Enough .I Really Owe you ..
He said as Mr Bajaj patted his hand and said
Bajaj :  Forget It's all past  Mr Bajaj is too formal  to hear ....I will prefer you calling me Papa ..if not that Uncle would have been fine for now.
Arnav just smile weakly ...and blinked his eyes ..
Arnav : I am not good at mingling up ..Mr Bajaj .. I am Sorry .. Uncle would be fine for me as of now .. I am kind of introvert you know .. ( He said letting out a sigh only to find Khushi walking out with Ratna who make Pakoras for them )
Mr Bajaj walked to his wife taking the tray from her hand .. He helped it to serve on the table ..
Khushi : Ratna Maa has make Paneer ke Pakore For you ... she said it's your favorite ..
Arnav : you remember ?
Ratna : How can I forget Chotte .... All the tiny things of yours I have remembered and It is all your memories that have keep alive all this years ..
***************
Bajaj : Did you able to sort out the business .. If you need any help let me know ..
Arnav : Thank You Uncle ... We have came to a conclusions .. I am thinking to Introduce Khushi as one of the Managing Director in tomorrow's board meeting
Khushi : I am still a student Thakur Saheb ..and I dont know the single thing about business .. You never told me all these before ...
Arnav : Khushi Shut up !! You don't need to use your empty brain .. It would be me who would be running the business it's just you will be the face .... as I am resigning from the post ... until the mattet sort out .. I don't want AR sink ...
Khushi : Ramanchi .. You never said me you are resigning ? Haw ? Ab ... If you don't go to office then what will happen to us .. ( she said dramatically ) and Arushi ka kya hoga ..
Arnav : will you just shut up .. You irritates me a lot .. ( Khushi flares her nose as Ratna chuckles seeing his son and daughter in law fighting with each other)
Khushi : Jokes Apart ... But have you thought about Devgarh ? And this Dina Lal Seth .... He have spread too much of sand over there
Arnav : I still can't believe that I have trusted that leech... I even quarell with you for him ... and that Bustard ....(He groaned in anger ) He is going to Pay for every Deed .....
Bajaj : We will be needing strong evidence against him to prove him guilty ..and I have few sources in Police Management who have already assures to dig on the matter .. This type of the man is very dangerous
Khushi : This Seth ..I don't like this man ever since the begining .. You Know Ratna Maa this Seth have een offered Thakur Saheb to spent his night in courtyard knowing that He is married .. ( She flared her nose in anget ) I am sure he is behind the Human Trafficking ..
Arnav : Uncle ... If the police are already investigating on Dina Lal Seth I want them to do a Favor on me ... I want to investigate on Khushi's parents death ..I have a gut feeling it was not just an accident.. I had asked my men to look into it but strangely I never find any clue of it ..
Khushi gasped glancing at her husband
Khushi : Thakur Sahib ....
Arnav : no Khushi it is also necessary I cannot keep the burden of your parents death on me ..and Top of it ... No one can escape easily hurting Arnav Singh Raizada's family ...
*****************
Khushi walked inside the room only to find Arnav standing near the poolside smoking .... She let out a sigh as she walked towards him and placed a comforting palm on his shoulder making him looked at her .
Khushi : What happen ... You seems to be lost somewhere Thakur Sahib
Arnav : I was so wrong ... I was so blind in my hatred that I couldn't able to see the truth that was just infront of me .... .. I was so foolish Khushi ...( He groaned clenching his fist )
Khushi : Thakur Sahib .. You was small that time and you have believe what you have been told ....( She let out a deep sigh )Any one of your place would have done the same .. Don't blame yourself ..... It's good things are falling into space .. But One thing I didn't understand ..Who is Akki then ? Did you heard what Ratna Maa told ...that She has no other son except you ... Then who is Akki ? And who would have left him in the door step if not Ratna Maa ..
Arnav : That is What makes me think as well ... Khushi ..I don't know who he is Akki ? what is the truth of his birth ? but for me he is my brother .. My First Child .. Despite of all the wrong He have did .. I cannot stop my fatherly instinct on him .. I cannot hate him Khushi .. I cannot .. I have riased him with these hands .... His first cry ... his first step ..his first words .... ( he let out a sigh ) I don't know if everything would ever become like before ... I miss him Khushi ...I cannot bear his hatred ..
Khushi : Sab Thik Ho jayga Thakur Saheb .. Uhhfooo .. Your daughter must have wet her panty ..( she cried, glancing at Arushi who woke up from het sleep with a sheer cry making Arnav rushed to her )
***************
Next Day
Khushi pouts as she signs on the few papers .... She was being introduced  as A New Managing Director of  AR ..and people are quite surprised to find ASR resigning his post .... Everyone has a mixed reaction to this decision taken by the Management ....
They were quite taken back when the news came into lime light that ASR has been resigning from his post introducing his wife in AR as new Managing Director ..
Khushi : It would be so tiresome ..... I cannot manage this whole office Thakur Sahib ...I have no idea of doing such ...Business thing .. ( Khushi exclaimed as she glanced at her husband once they entered his cabin )
Arnav : Khushi ... I am not retiring ..I am just resigning .. You don't need to worry about it ...You have to just come to the office  for few days and sit on my place and keep a check around that is it ... I would be handling everything from back ok ..  Aman is there ..  And it's a good opportunity for you to learn as well Khushi .. You can join AR permanently later ..
Khushi : Arushi ? She is too small Thakur Saheb ...who will look after her if i come to office ..and my studies ...
Arnav : I will look after Arushi I have spoken with Maa in this Morning She is more willing to keep her in her absence.. Fine ? ( Arnav patted her cheeks ) Baby .. I am there to guide you .. There is nothing to worry But One thing let me warn you .. This is a Corporate ..and In Corporate world Nothing called Friendship exisit .. People are running around for their own selfish reasons and motives... You didn't even realize when the one who is smiling with you hits you from back ... So Don't open up easily to anyone and Mark it You are the Boss Here .. Don't be a silly sports ... Aman will help you .... You won't be taking any kind of decision without consulting me or Aman... You got it ...
Khushi : I never do anything without asking you .
************
Aman walked inside the cabin only to find Arnav and Khushi engrossed in talks
Aman : Shall I come later ...
Arnav : Areey No Aman please do come we are just discussing on few things ... You say ? Did you got any trace of Akki ...
Aman : No ..He was been seen around his hostel few days back but now have no idea...... .. But I am sure He is surely going to Contact us very soon ... He is facing the financial crunches ..
Arnav : I never wanted to be so harsh on my brother .( He sighed ) I still can't believe Out of Everyone Akki could turned out to be this ...
Khushi : I was so silly that I didn't understand that Akki was growing affection on me ... I find a good friend on him who understands me ..with whom I feel contend .... But trust me Thakur Saheb I never feel the way I have feel with you ..I didn't develop any kind of feelings except Friendship with him..
Aman : Khushi ..why are we discussing on this ... It's all happened in the past we cannot change .. You both were immature and at that stage this things are common ..and Probably you might have got married and became a mother but that does not change the fact that you are still a kid who is still into her adolescent period ...and much much smaller than us ..
Khushi pouts as Arnav shooks his head glancing at his wife ...
Arnav : We cannot deny that She is a Kid with a Kid .. ( Arnav and Aman laughed out making Khushi stomped on her feet ) did you check on Arushi hope she is not disturbing Maa .
Khushi : Yes She is all Fine and mingled easily with Ratna Maa ...
Aman : it is good that You and Aunty have sorted out your differences .. But I still can't believe the harsh Reality ... ASR what have you thought about Devgarh Don't mind but I think This Dinalal Seth must be somewhere behind the missing of village girls ..
Arnav : Khushi was telling me the same Last Night ..I am not goimg to spare Dinalal for the harm he causes to my family ..I am feeling like to rip him apart ..
Aman : you need to calm down .. You shouldn't have given him a clue that we have caught his plan .... You should behave that He is still the most trusted man of yours.
To be contd