PART 25

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE - EK BENAAM AASHIQUI

PART 25

Khushi let out a Sigh < there must be something that happened with his Mother and she has heard about Him having a Brother But where he is ? she never have seen him..

Khushi sighed harder as she sat o the bed while grabbing her phone started checking The texts She got from Akki ..

she giggled as she replied him ... that’s when arnav come out of the washroom getting change into His night dress only to find khushi Smiling .. and giggling reading something on the phone making doubt arises in his Head ..

He marched toward her and snatching the phone from her he keep it aside making her look at him

Arnav : may I know the reason of your Smile at this Mid night ?

**********************************************************************************

Khushi frowned as he get on his side adjusting the pillow to sleep

Khushi : I was just checking Some Joke a Friend send to me ?

Arnav : ( raised his eyebrow) Friend ? since when You started having Friend hmmh? You didn’t tell me ?

Khushi : Do you ever bother to take interest on Me ... rather than ..( she sighed ) I studied in a College .. So isn’t it Normal for the College Student to have friends ...

Arnav : it’s not anything abnormal But I seriously want to know the type of Friends you are mingling with in your College that text You at this Hour of Night Knowing You are married ? hope you didn’t hide the fact of Our Marriage over there ?

Khushi : wish I could but the sign that growing inside me didn’t let me to hide my marital status .. ( she said as she lay down on the bed pulling the quilt over her while turning her back on Arnav who just raised his eyebrow before Switching off the Night and laying on his side to sleep .. )

************************************************

Arnav flinched a bit before opening his eyes .. only to screamed seeing Khushi leaning on his face holding a torch light near her face ..giving horrific look ..

Arnav : anhhh ..( he got up in fear) what the ? ( khushi narrowed her eyes ) chudail banker kyu ghum rahi ho ?

Khushi : mein apko chudail lagti hoon ? (she said adjusting the torch light near her face )

Arnav : what are you doing this torch light .. hatao isko..( He took the torch light away from her hand before sighing a Bit )

Khushi : mujhe .. golgappe khane hai ..

Arnav : hmm ... ( he was about to sleep again but then looked at Khushi with startle eyes) Kya ? are you mad ?

Khushi pouts as She pulled him by his wrist ..

Khushi : You cannot sleep ... huh .. I am hungry !!

Arnav : so what can I do ? there must be some food in the Fridge have it .. and Meet your hungry don’t disturb my sleep .. ( he said digging his face inside the pillow)

Khushi : Sleep !! why don’t you sleep forever !! huh .. ( Khushi stomped her feet angrily as she pulled his quilt off him .. before he sat on his torso .. and started jumping over him .. while demanding like a kid .. ) I want Golgappe .. I want it .. tahkur sahib ..i want it ..

Arnav groaned looking at his vixen .. before he hold her waist . while flipping and taking her behind him ..

Arnav : Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada if you didn’t stop your Nonsense at this moment ... then ..