Part 16

LUSTY LOVE 
PART 16 
It was Midnight ,when Arnav stirred in sleep hearing some painful moans .. He opened his eyes lazily and looked at the otherside of the bed only to find it Empty .. He instantly sat up on the bed switching on the light only to find Khushi sitting on the floor hugging her knees ... and sobbing ... loudly .. Arnav just rolled his eyes before he got down of the bed and walked to her ...
Arnav : What happened to you now ? ( Khushi just ignored him while Arnav clenched his fist .. while pulling her up holding her wrist ) How long this is going to continue Khushi ? How long ? 
Khushi stared at him for few seconds before she shrug his hand off her .. as she placed her pa on her tummy making Arnav become concious) What happen ? 
Khushi : You don't have to bother about me .. 
Arnav : don't mess with my mood Now !! Tell me what happen .. (
khushi's eyes brimmed with tears as she slumped down on the bed clutching her tummy before she mumble something ) 
Khushi : (sobbing) amma ... amma !! 
Arnav rolled his eyes .. What is the new drama now ? He clenched his fist before his eyes fell on the Tablet Strap .. He picked up the tablet and his eyes went wide with shock 
Arnav : You have this ???? haaan ???? ( He almost shouted making khushi flinch in fear ) pregnancy mein .. concerpetive Pills khane ka matlab janti hoon ? ( He said waving the strap while Khushi scrunched her eyes at him) 
Arnav just dial the doctors number while walking out of the room 
*********************** 
Doctor checked Khushi thoroughly before he injects medicind on hed 
Doctor : Mr Raizada you should be very careful .. First of all Pregnancy at this Young age can turned out to be Risky and secondly this kind of mistake can risk both to the baby and the mother .. Careful !! Hope you can .. understand the depth of today's situation . 
Arnav : Yes I can .. I will take care of this .... from next time .. And Thank you for coming at such a short time... !! 
Doctor : it's my duty just take care of her ... I will take my leave then .. 
****************** 
Next Day, Khushi lazily opened her eyes feeling better ... but a sharp pain hit her head before she sat up on the bed holding her head before her fell on her so called husband who was standing near the Frenchdoor just wearing a towel .. and .barking orders over phone ... 
Khushi let out a sigh, before she got down of the bed and was about to walk toward the washro but was stopped by Arnav .. who turned around instantly and looked at Khushi 
Arnav : Ruko Khushi .. We need to talk !! ( He said in a stern tone making her jerk a bit ) Do you realize what you have done yesterday ? ( He looked at her straight in her eyes while Khushi glared back him ) 
Khushi : I don't want to keep this Baby ..!! I hate everything related to You 
Arnav grits his teeth before He walks toward her and holding her chin said in a low but dangerous voice 
Arnav : I am warning You Khushi if this thing happened for the second Time .. then I will make sure that you bear my seeds every alternate years... And Go and get Fresh ... we need to leave for Devgarh .... 
With the mention of Devgarh many memories comes flashing infront of her Eyes .. She gulps the lump forming inside her before she put some courage and said 
Khushi : Can I Go to college today ... I have already missed my exams now if I don't submit an application they will withdraw my name from the register .. 
Arnav : Fine !! I have no issues with Your studies Mohan will drop You at College !! We will be leaving by 4 in the evening ..
*************** 
Khushi walk out of the College after completing the Procedure ...when She saw Akki running toward her 
Akki : Kya yar ? why are you always in hurry ?? kabse bula raha hoon mein Tumhe .. ( He asked making Khushi stop at her place ) Omgg !! What is this ... ? You are married ( he shrieks .. seeing the mangalsutra on her neck) 
Khushi : yes .... I am married ... Now please leave .. ( By saying that she tried to walk away but Akki hold her hand stopping her ) 
Akki : Tell me Khushi what is bothering you . I can't believe you have got married that too neglecting your exams ... Come on Tell me ? 
khushi let out a sigh as instantly wiping out her tears by her palm ... 
Khushi : leave me Akki ... 
Akki : (still holding her) not untill you tell me the truth !! My bro always said by sharing grief get lessen .
Khushi : What you want to know Akki ? that Raksash has snatched everything from me and now forced me into the marriage while making me pregnant with his Baby ..Leave Now ( She shouted as Akki left her hand )
******************** 
Akki : it's ok khushi ... stop Crying ....!! I cannot believe someone can be so cruel that he didnot even care before crushing down an innocence .......for his selfishness.. 
Khushi just closed her eyes letting tears escape from her eyes before she opened them and look at him 
Khushi : Please .. I beg You to leave me alone ( She said joining her palms together) 
Akki : I am not that Cruel to leave you alone to struggle ... Khushi what have you thought ??? 
Khushi : thought ? I am not even in a place to think ? unhh!! and I don't know why are you still talking with me .. Girls like me are just a curse ...
Akki : Stop this Khushi ... you may not think me as your Friend But I do ... and I will definately not the one to think wrong about You .. Please don't Worry ( He said cupping her cheeks) Everything will be fine .. but before that We need to find A way out of this marriage fiasco .. 
Khushi : you don't know him Akki .. He can go any extent .. !! 
Akki : But Do you want to be in this marriage ? and more over do you want the Baby ? 
Khushi : NO !!!!!! 
akki just wiped khushi tears ...before asking her 
Akki : Tell me his name ? I too have my sources to sort things .. khudko samjhta kya hai ?
Khushi just opened her mouth to say something but words remained in her mouth as her Eyes fell on Arnav who just get down of the car removing his shades .. and his eyes just fixed on Khushi who was standing little far .. along with Some Guy ... He couldnot see his face .. but He could see thr Close Proximity between them .. He clenched his fist angrily as He marched toward her ... 
*************************** 
Khushi : Akki !! woh ... He... He ... You go from here .. ( Akki looked at Khushi with confused eyes not able to understand the reason of her fear) 
Akki : kya hua Khushi .. 
Khushi : (whispers) He .. He is. here ... please Leave .. 
Akki instantly turned around but to surprise He could see nothing except Arnav's back as he turned to speak over the phone)
Akki : let me see that bustard ...... ( he started marching toward him before Khushi stopped him ) 
khushi : Nahi akki please Go I can manage .. !! I don't want to risk your life .. 
Akki : what are you saying ?? 
Khushi : Akki .. please .. Please Go .. ( She pushed him to leave while Akki leave from here not before sharing a glance with Khushi who sighed in Relief .. She does not want him to involve in all these mishap mishap .. 
Khushi let out a sigh as Arnav walked toward her ... 
Khushi : aap inhaa ? 
Arnav ( glaring at her ) hmmh !! Come we should make a move .. 
He didn't says much as He walked out from the Campus along with Khushi .. 
************************ 
Arnav was busy in typing on his phone while Khushi was clutching her bag tightly near her chest ... while sitting beside him trying her best. to ignore. him .. 
Arnav : (still typing ) Larka kaun tha ? 
Khushi : ( startle) ji ???? 
Arnav : ( glaring at her)don't pretend as if you are innocent .. I know girls like you very well .. huh !! Paisa aur aiyashi ke liye you people can do anything 
Khushi : Itna hi jante ho humare bare mein toh shadi kyu ki humse .. ? 
Arnav just glared at Khushi before He leans on her almost pinning her on thd sear 
Arnav : stop daring me all the Time Dammit !!! ( He said gritting his teeth making Khushi flinch a bit) 
Khushi stare at him fearlessly before Arnav just hold her Nape .. and pressed his lips on her .... 
Arnav : I will not encourage all your this kind of behaviour ..Mark my words !! ( he said pulling back from the kiss only to find Khushi instantly rubbing her palm on her lips to earase his touch .. which iritates Arnav .. He just Hold her hand tightly in his grip not letting her to move .. Khushi flinch a bit but all in vain .. as He glare at her ...while holding her hand firmly 
Arnav : I will like you to behave properly once reaching in the Devgarh .. 
************************** 
The cars dashed into the Havelli Gates ... as Arnav's men were already there to welcome him .. 
Dinalal rushed to the Car .. and opened the door letting him walk out 
Seth ji : welcome back Thakur Sahib .. Welcome back ... ( Seth ji welcomed him with a smile as Arnav just nodded while getting down of the car with Khushi beside him ) .. 
Khushi just stare at the Haveli. . it's the same Village where she spent her childhood .. and it's her same Village where her parents were brutually killed .. 
Dinalal just glance at Khushi and then at Arnav 
Dinalal : Khushi Shaadi mubarak ho tujhe !! ( he said in a mocking tone before He recieve a slap from Arnav making him looked at him with startle look) Thakur Saheb 
Arnav : Seth ji .. You should now Learn to call her Malkin !!! Remember She is My Wife Now ... ( Khudhi just looked at arnav with disgustion before Arnav held her and dragged her toward the Entrance )
**************** 
arnav was about to enter the Premises but to stopped by Nani 
Nani : wohi ruk jaiye arnav !! 
Arnav : Kya hai ?? may I know the reason of stopping us like here 
Nani just glance at Khushi who was silently standing there beside him with her eyes cast ... down 
Nani : Don't think I am happy with whatever you are doing 
Arnav : You wanted me to get married and That I Did ? Now what is your problem 
Nani: me and you both knows how you got married ? and You make her Pregnant also ? How could you 
Arnav : meri marzi .. It's my wish whom I am fucking and whom I am making pregnant .. Not your Concern 
Nani : behave. ... Guess too much liberty has spoiled you. ... 
Arnav : who the hell are you to speak about me .. Fucking No one .. so stay out of my Life .. Meine kaha tha na apko .. is larki ko mein bistar pe lakar chorunga .. and I did ...( he smirk evilishly before nani sighed feeling pity for the girl) 
Nani : now when you have married then Rituals needs to be followed .. kamla bring the thaal .. 
the Maid bring the Arti thaal .. Nani was about to do the Arti but Arnsv just throw it away making nani hasp 
Arnav : there is no need for this drama !! He said as he entered the house and walked upstairs Nani just looked at Khushi who stood near thr doorway She went toward her .. and said 
Nani : You need to be strong beta ..Now come inside .. it's not a good omen to keep the new Bride stand at corridor
to be contd