Part 3

FF : LUSTY LOVE – EK BENAAM AASHIQUI

PART 3

Nani : do you know where is Your friend is ?

Aman : No Nani why ? and who is this Woman ? ( he looked at garima )

Nani : where is Chotte ? haan ? aman .. this woman comes here accusing that Arnav has dragged her daughter .. to make his night colourful .. I .. answer Me where is your thakur sahib

Arnav’s man : unhh !! in the Courtyard !! …

Nani : aman ..bring out the car .and you if I find you are lying ..then it’s not going to be good for you ..and aur han khabardar if you try to say anything to chottte . I will end your’s life …

**********************************************************************************

Arnav tucked Khushi’s hair behind as He intently looked at Khushi’s face before stroking his fingers on her cheeks making her feel disgusted as she tried to shrug his hand away ..

Arnav : You are beautiful !! But You have anger !! I like that … ( he said holding her hand and pinning them above her head as He leans and pressed his lips near her neck making Khushi flinched in horror )

Tears brimmed in her eyes , before today she have never experienced this kind of thing ..

Khushi : please leave me !! Thakur Sahib !! ( Khushi said in a whisper as arnav raised his head from the crook of her neck and looked at her before just getting off her and shifting on the other side of the bed making khushi look at him with shock expression )

Arnav : you want to Leave ? You don’t want to continue ? Tell Me ? ( khushi gathered her dupatta near her chest … before she nodded her head and reply in low voice )

Khushi : Thakur Sahib !! We will pay all Your debts ..But please let me Go !! My parents will be shattered if something happens to me ? I did nothing wrong to You .. please !! ( arnav rolled his eyes at her )

Arnav : fine!! You can Leave !! ( He said straightly making khushi opened her eyes wide in shock as she was about rush down the bed before Arnav just grabbed her hands and pulled her against the bed before He hovered on her ) What’s so hurry sweetheart ! ??? ( He said looking into her eyes as Khushi said in a shivering tone )

Khushi : You said I can leave !!

Arnav : yeah I said You can leave .. I am not going to keep you with me all the life Long .. You can definitely leave But I have some Condition on Your permission to get granted !! ( he leans nears her ears and whisper . ) Give Me a blow Job and you can go !

Khushi looked at him with confused look , she is just a teenager ? how would she know all these things ..

Khushi : Blow Job ?

Arnav : Ohh god don’t tell me girl You don’t know what I mean !! Fuck !! ( he smirk as he whispered in her ears) Take My hardness in Your mouth and Suck ..

Khushi felt herself braetheless hearing his dirty demand , How can someone be so cruel , so cheap !! Well , The villagers do say right about him .. He is heartless , cruel , Rakshash !! Didn’t He have Sister or mother in his house < How can he disrespect women at such extent !!

Khushi looked at him before pushed him hard on his chest making him fell on the other side of the bed

Khushi : ( sitting up ) AAp jaise ghatiya admi meine aj tak apni zindigi mein kabhi nahi dekhi !! Ap apne ko samajhte kya ho ? Apko kisne rokta nahi isliye ap jo chahoge wohi karoge !! aisa nahi hoga !! Meine apki khilona nahi hoon !! Mujhe choriye ( I have never seen such a cheap man like you .. what you think of yourself ? haan ? No one say anything that does not mean You will do whatever you feel like , you can be THAKUR !! but you have no right to play with a girl’s respect , I am not your toy to play around .. Leave Me !! )