PART 22

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE - EK BENAAM AASHIQUI

PART 22

Khushi : Thakur sahib ? Why you drink when you cannot hold yourself ..

Lavanya : khushi tum inha ?

Khushi : this Questi n should be asked by me to You jiji ? what are you doing here in my Bedroom at this Time of Night ? aur yeh sab kya hai jiji ?

Lavanya : Khushi .. Do you realize Your tone you are using on Me ?

Khushi : sorry jiji .. But I think You have not realize Your position You have in my Husband’s Life Now ... ?

Lavanya : you .. are .. saying this .. have you realized You came between us ..

Khushi : Jiji .. You said you love him .. and What are you doing Just throwing the person you love towards death by encouraging him to gulp all these shit .. Leave ..

Lavanya : How dare you ? Kis haq se tum mujhe inha se nikal rahi ho ..

Khushi : Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada ke haq se ...

******************************************************************************

NEXT DAY ,

Arnav lazily opened his eyes only to have a bad head ache on his head .. He cursed under breathe as he sat up on the bed

Arnav : fuck this Hang over ... .. HP !! HP ... Bring Me A Black Coffee Dammit HP .. ( he shouts for Hp .. he is badly in need for the Coffee .. He was about to call him again when his eyes fell On the person walking inside the room .. )

Arnav : khushi .. ( he whispers seeing her , as She walked toward him carrying his Coffee )

Khushi : Hp ji .. has Not come Today to work .. .. and here is your black Coffee .. ( she placed the coffee on the Night stand before she bend to pick some Medicine out of the drawer and s he forwarded it to him ) have them you will feel Better ..

Arnav just snatch the tablet straps before throwing it away as she walked down of the bed

Arnav : What The hell you are doing here Khushi ? ( he said angrily grabbing her by her forearms )

Khushi looked at him while flinching a bit in his hold

Khushi : After A marriage a Girl is supposed to stay with her husband only that’s what I have learn from My Elders .. and Though you have left me over there in the Village and came here so I have came alone ..

Arnav : What game are you trying to play with Me khushi ? haan ? First you are the one who always push back this relationship .. Now you came here claiming your Rights ..

Khushi : My views toward this relationship are same Arnav ji .. You have not left any option for Me to Choose .. rather than to come here .. But that does not mean I am happily accepting this marriage ... But what surprise Me that even if I have a cent percent of feeling on this relationship .. but you never failed to crushed it down showing your true colors to Me .. Being married you are still staying around with your Ex Girl Friend .. in your Wife absence ..

Arnav grits his teeth before He pulled her roughly against her as he said

Arnav : what you think of Yourself haan ? just because I give you the tag of My WIFE .. you got tongue ? What I did Or not is Not your concern .. and moreover I know the reason you came here ... Got the taste of luxury within few days haan ? ( he said passing a wicked smirk) waise You are afterall lavanya’s sister ... ?

Khushi flinch before pushing him and said

Khushi : I don’t know what mentality you have for jiji.. But there is definitely a Difference between me and lavanya jiji ..Thakur sahib .. and I have told you earlier your money or your Luxury cannot buy me .. if I am here today then it’s only because to respect the Vermillion you have filled on My partition .. nothing else ...