Part 54

Arshi FF : Lusty Love - Ek Benaam Ashiqui
Part 54
Khushi : Hope this little one doesn't disturb you much Ratna Maa .. ( Khushi said kissing Arushi's knuckles  after they returned back from office )
Ratna : she is such a sweet heart why she would trouble me .. and How is your day at office Khushi .. Hope Everything went fine ?  And where he is Chotte ... He didn't came along with you ..
Khushi : He is coming .. Have gone down the streets to buy us Jalebis ..
Ratna just smiled as she caressed Khushi's cheeks when her eyes fell on her son who came there carrying a packet full of Jalebis. ..
Arnav : Have brought Jalebis for everyone .. Apki Bahu mere se aur kya kya karwayegi ? ( God knows what else your Daughter in Law will get me do for her )
Khushi's mouth opened in a 'o' shape hearing her husband's words before Ratna just shook her head as Arnav picks Arushi from Ratna's arms
Ratna : why are you teasing my Bahu ..Chotte .. Wait let me serves the Jalebis for all ..
Arnav : Where is Bajaj Uncle ? Couldn't see him in the house today ..
Ratna : He is in his duty at the hospital .. ( Arnav just nodded sitting on the couch relaxing with Arushi in his lap while Ratna  walks in the kitchen with Khushi following her )
Arnav : Maa Beware .. Khushi The Jalebis for everyone don't eat up all alone ..( Khushi pouts mumbling something from inside the kitchen as Arnav just shook his head chuckling as he concerntrate on his daughter ) You tell me princess how do you like Dadi's place
*******
It's been month passed by since Arnav has resigned from the post .. He is no where to find around at any matters related to AR .. It is Khushi who would attain office daily and AR Employees have mingled up with their new Boss very quickly unlike ASR khushi is a sweet person who listen to their problem with patience and tries to sort out the issue .. But what they doesn't know It's ASR only who at the end take the decision and it's being dictated by Khushi ...
Khushi let out a sigh as she leans her head against the chair before she smiled glancing at Aman who walked inside the cabin
Aman : Good Morning Khushi ... Did you came now ..
Khushi : Yeah I have been late today .... It took whole Night  for me to understand the strategy of our new project ...
Aman : Kyu ? ASR have not prepared it ..
Khushi : He did but it took me time to understand and you know your Friend Rather than making me understand .. He scolds me more .. Arrey ! I am not smart like him when it comes to business but He don't understand that All he wants perfect ..
Aman chuckles, knowing the scene between this couple since the time Khushi came to lime light and Arnav handling from the back . Not a Single day has gone without Khushi getting scolding from Arnav ....He being ASR needs everything to be perfect and poor girl Khushi ..She is struggling to cope up with the demands that her husband have from her...
But one thing , She learn up quick!! In this one month she have groom up herself and Aman and Arnav both agrees on the same thing Khushi have the capability to manage business in Arnav's absence if she has being guided properly.
Aman : Don't worry your husband have the habit of roaming his wand on everyone .. Well Khushi we have to discuss with the HR Remember ?
Khushi : about the CSR activities ... Thakur Saheb alreafy told me yesterday  that it is very important that AR  planned for CSR activity ..it will help the Employees to engage with the Management and also it will energized the employees to work better ..
Aman : Exactly .. I have informed The HR head ... We have to sit with her and discuss how we can execute it further ..( Khushi nodded her head as she looked at the mail and sighed before she pressed the side of her head )
Khushi sighed as she stood up glancing at Aman
Khushi : what to do on this ? ( she said turning the laptop towards him ) Lavanya Jiji has taken Another Leave .. I have lost the count of her absence .... Thakur Saheb is very much offended with her performanace and is asking to terminate her ..It's just me who keeping him on the bay ..
Aman : ASR is not wrong Khushi .. I know she is your sister and you have some soft corner for her .. But We should keep our Professional and Personal Lif Sepearte ... Hope You can understand  what I am trying to say ... This is realky effecting the Work Culture and as well as it is leading a bad impact on other employees working here ..
Khushi : What you suggest me to do then ...
Aman : You tell me what you are supposed to do  in this sitiation ...
Khushi : Shall I consult Thakur Saheb
Aman : khushi ?  ..
Khushi : Fine!!  Ask the HR  to calculate her Leave Balance .. and send a detailed summary Report along with her performance  Sheet ..then We will review on her ..   Let get it done before this month Salary ..  ( she sighed ) I am mailing the HR Department ..
Aman : the office is getting toll on you  isn't it ..
Khushi : You know I  feel so tired after reaching home ..All I just grab the bed and dozed off .. Don't know how Thakur Saheb manage everything so well ..and even you ...  Once everything falls into place I am going to take a long break handling the business to Thakur Saheb ... Meri Bachhi I cannot even  look after her ..
Aman : does she needs you getting her father beside her all the time along with Her Dadi adding in the list .. and waise You are doing well ..ASR was thinking to keep you in the boards forever
Khushi pouts as she sat down on the seat making Aman chuckled .
*******************
Khushi just nodded at the HR as they discussed on few things that is needed to be implement in the company .. Aman was also there sharing his advices with the HR ..
Aman : Shruti .. We want you to issue a Mail among the employees regarding the HR Policies ... Seems some  Peoples are taking the office very lightly after the change of MD .. They need to remember this AR people working  here have to follow the office decorum ...
Khushi : And I need you to calculate Lavanya Gupta's Leave Balance before this salary .. I will tell you how to proceed further ..
***************
Khushi walked inside the room only to find Arnav working on his laptop ..
Khushi : Hey !! ( Khushi smiled as Arnav shut the laptop looking up at Arnav )
Arnav : How  was your day ..
Khushi : quite Hectic!! (Khushi said as she sat beside Arnav leaning against his chest ) Aap Kya Kar Rahe The ...
Arnav : HR has sent me Lavanya's details ... I was going through it .. It is high time we take actions on it .. This is cannot be keep going ... ... I am sorry it may sound Harsh  But I cannot hamper my business for this silly things ... I cannot keep your request any more .. Lavanya needs to be Terminated ..
Khushi ( sigh ) I will talk with her ..
Arnav : Not a Personal Discussion Ask HR to mail her first before You  have a review meeting with her ..
Khushi : ji .. Arushi Kaha pe hai ?
Arnav : She has gone out with Maa and Bajaj Uncle at Park ...
Khushi nodded her head as she was about to walk down of the bed before he pulled her by her wrist making her fell on his chest
Arnav : where are you going Darling ? It's being long since we have spent some time together .. ( He said tucking away her hair strands off her forehead making Khushi clutched hia shirt )
Khushi : Thakur Saheb!!!  ( she looked up at him as Arnav leans brushing his lips on her )
**************
Arnav : I know it's  troubling you ... You are hardly getting time for yourself ... But Thank You Darling ..Thank You for the support if you wouldn't have being there .... I don't know what would I have done ( Arnav said pullimg im his embrace after a round of love making )
Khushi : What are you saying Thakur Saheb .  I am not doing for anyone else I am doing for my husband only ... But You scold me a lot .. ( Arnav chuckles  as he kissed her knuckles )
Arnav : But you are doing good 
Khushi : Jiji ... Is it necessary to take actions on her ..
Arnav : Khushi have not I told you don't mix emotions in Business or else people will gulp you without you even realizing .. and Stop discussing office now .. You have better things to discuss
( He said getting top of her as he looked up into her eyes )
***********
Khushi just smiles at Ratna as they sat together for a cup of tea ..
Arnav : Why don't you guys stay with us Maa .. I have being saying this  quite long but you didn't listen to us
Bajaj : if your mother want to stay.. I have no issues ..She can stay here with her children ..
Khushi : Aap bhi Nah .. Thakur Saheb !! Everyone needs their privacy .. Nahi Ratna Maa ... Hum samjhte hai .. ( Khushi said dramatically making Ratna looked up at her widening her eyes )
Bajaj : Arnav when you have thought to visit Devgarh ....I have something to tell you .. The police have got a clue regarding Khushi's parents accident .. It was plotted ...  Police has caught hold on the Driver who have accepted that he have being bribed ...  He said Thakur have asked him to do so
Arnav : Ohh Holy Fuck !! I have never instructed such ... why would i ..
Bajaj : But definately someone has uses your name ...
Khushi : and I can guess who can do so ... 
" ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA "
Arnav  turned towards the source of voice only to find Akki walking inisde the room ...
Arnav gulped seeing his state seems he have not sleep from last many night ..
Arnav : Akki ...
Akki : What do you think of yourself .. You have prove what a leech you are ... ( He said marching towards  him as Arnav stood up )
Khushi : What are you doing here .... and How are you speaking with your brother
Arnav : What brings you here ..
Akki :  You finally shows your real face .... I have  equal right but what you did you cut off my every expenses
Arnav : i would have happily finance you if you have understand the value ..and realize your mistake .... I had a hope that you will change .. but seems .. ( He sighed ) Out ... I am not going to waste my hard earned my anymore.. Take this as a Lesson and become something on your own rather than depending on your brother all time waise bhi .. You hate your brother so much right don't you feel ashame of using his money ... OUT ..
Akki glanced around as he glared at Arnav
Akki : You always take away whatever I have wanted .. I am not going to Leave You .. Mark My Words .. ( he said as he tried to  pulled Arnav by his collar as Khushi grasped before Arnav shrugs it away )
Bajaj : young Man... Don't force us to call the police ..We can do that if you doesn't stop misbehaving
Akki : Who are you ?  And Aap ? ( Ratna was about to speak but Arnav just gestured not to say anything )
Arnav : Don't force me to call the Police Get Out .. ( He roared angrily as Akki gulped down hearing his yell .. How much he denies still somewhere deep down he is still fears his elder brother )
He steps back as he walks away ..as Arnav slumped down
Ratna : why don't you let me speak Chotte
Arnav : i don't want him to know the bitter truth of his life Maa ..  How much he may hate him .. but I cannot want ill of him .. and I am sure He is now surely going to contact Dinalal
Khushi : Dinalal?
Arnav : Aman has find out that he is in touch with Dinalal Seth ..

To be cntd