Sneak peek for FG!

Hey guys, Jujugalax here and today...

.... on Fighters' Glory, we have a sneak peek of Fighters' Glory: Rise and Fall!

Here are some of the sneak peeks in the upcoming random chapters!

Ready to see what behind the curtains of Rise and Fall?

Here we go! Have fun!

-•-•-

Chapter ???:-

How am I being captured and imprisoned in a dungeon? I didn't even do anything at all!

These royals, they're no joke to me. And now I'm stuck here with my little boy. Or more like, Juju's little good boy.

I have to get out of here and get my stuff in my home, and keep moving.

"Jaye, anything better?"

'Yes, there is no guards in sight. Try to break the bars.'

"What the? I can't just break these things open! They're made of metal."

'Would you rather watch your son being skinned alive before you or run away from here to another place to hide?'

I sighed. "Fine."

-•-•-

Chapter ???:-

How does it feel like to be hit, kicked and slapped in the face?

Worst of all, how does it feel like to be murdered infront of your friends?

I... couldn't.

I felt... empty. I can't feel it. All I could ever feel were numb, terrified and... cold.

It was the worst feeling ever. I've never felt this alive. He did it. And this, angers me. Am I not allowed to die?

I can feel myself breathing. But at the same time, panting hard. Panting... in anger.

No, I can't die. I won't let him win.

He may be the worst than the chain mail thingy I heard about. But him trying to get his hands on my friends and family, I will do anything...

... to protect them all.

My blue eyes turned red in fury. Something else happened to me. And this wasn't the good thing for them, but it does a good thing for me.

This anger is where you couldn't mess with. An anger where you shouldn't have been trying to play with.

This is, my own criminal side.

'I'm... back.'

-•-•-

Chapter ???:-

They're all afraid of me. Whenever I stepped forward to them, they started to step back.

Why?

What did I do?

My friends. My family.

What exactly did I do?

I'm not a monster. I don't want to be a monster.

But I was forced to be a monster. Being part of a dangerous criminal is not easy. This is all because of a simple deal that I have to make with my own enemy.

I just want to be normal, but I can't. She's right... whatever I have become, I couldn't turn back.

I don't save people, I kill people. But so far, I didn't kill them. I don't kill innocent people. I'm just doing my job.

"I think it's best if you just stay away from us..."

Those words... they're... really hurtful.

How could they? They're my friends. But why they started to push me away?

What if they're hurt, and they need my help? If they refused to let me help then fine, I'm going away to somewhere else. Let's see if they could survive on their own.

They don't trust me, nor do I too.

-•-•-

Ooohhohohoho... I wonder who's point of view is that, huh~?

I hope it wasn't mine. And if you guys got a correct guess on the three short random chapters, comment them!

(Even though I don't know who's POV were they but meh.)

So thank you guys for reading this part and I will see ya guys in the next random chaps so, byee~...!

Jujugalax is out!