My ghost story

Hey guys, it's the effin' douchebag! Jujugalax!

Today, is the 2nd week of Entertaining Week. Why?

Cause today...

Author:*Turns into creepy mode* I want to tell you guys about my new story...

Thunderstorm: Is this about a ghost story?

Author:*Normal* Could be! Okay so, how do I suppose to explain this?

Umm...

Since this year we have two of this 'Friday 13th Special', and there will be another one in this July, so uhh...

I decided to make two short stories about scary things. I mean not that scary, there are mystery and as always...

...ADVENTURE!!!

You guys want to know what is the first one? I want to make Mystic's story. If you guys haven't understand of these guy's life, there is somewhat his dark secrets. And he is honored to tell you his secrets

Mystic: Actually I don-

Author:*Glares at him* SHUT UP!

Mystic: Alright, alright. Don't shout at me.

Author: Good. Anyways,*turns to the readers with a smile* I have made this story without a plot but don't worry. I have a lot of ideas to keep his not-scary story going. I dunno...

The second one is about Boboiboy Ice found a haunted dragon mask. In real life, I do have the mask.

Ice: Whose mask was that again?

Author: It was mine. And it's effin' really haunted...*shivers started to trickle down my spine*

Ice: Then why the heck are you keeping it if it was haunted? Or are you lying?

Author: No, I'm not! Let me explain it why. I haven't told my Wattpad friends this before. Especially Jewel.

Jewel: WHAT? WHY?!

Author: It's private! My grandma told me what happened. Okay, this is my real life situation. It was my very first time in my life, I've seen it.

You readers can call me a crazy b*tch or something but that doesn't mean I can forget about my nightmare-ish experience.

Syammash: Go ahead. I knew it already. Cause I'm really her brother's Oc after all.

My real story:

I've bought this dragon mask quite a long time ago. It was last year, it was two days before I finished the evening school.

I wanted to bring it along on the day we were celebrating our last day of evening school. But sadly, I've forgot about it.

When I returned home, my grandma warned me of the dragon mask AND the bear mask my sister has. She told me about her experience when she was babysitting my first older brother when he was six.

He had this Spiderman mask. So she told me that, one night she went out to the toilet outside (because there were no concrete houses before, so our toilet's outside), she suddenly felt goosebumps. Even though there were nothing outside.

She decided to ignore it. After she had done her business, she went back to my brother's room. My brother always needs her accompany so that's why she had to go to his room every night.

As she returned to his room, she was shocked at my brother's mask. Its eyes were glowing red. It sat in between the two pillows, which were hers and his. She acted fast by grabbing the 'live' mask and threw it out of the window.

The next day, she went out again and found it missing. She told me the 'thing' had wanted the mask so it can easily possessing you IF you wear it.

At first I did NOT believe her. Until, I saw it myself what happened to my dragon mask.

It was midnight Friday of December, it was maybe around three weeks after the graduation of the evening school. I went to my bedroom to get some rest when I heard a... roar or growling? Or more like whimpering?

I can't tell. It came from my closet where I always kept it. I took a little peek of it and...

my grandma's right. The 'thing' decided to take over my mask. But its eyes were glowing a bright white light. It looked scared when I heard its whimpering... or something.

I opened the closet door fully and it stopped its whimpers. The eyes were still glowing though, as if it was looking at me. Then, it whimpered louder this time. So, my brother came in and he went shocked. He went like,"What the hell happened to your mask?!"

I replied that I have no idea.

So, what I have decided it? I'm NOT wearing it and hide it forever. But it was still whimpering. And what should I do? I took it out of the box from little store room and...

Pet it. I was suppose to get rid of it but NO! Geez. I wanted to but when my brother showed it to our grandma, she told us this 'thing' is actually my guardian. Because its glowing eyes were not red meaning it was not an evil spirit. But it was a good one. She said I was really lucky to have it my home.

I was awfully blank. Did she told me the truth? Truth to be told, she's older and knows any paranormal activities in our land. She had experienced a lot than me. So what am I going to do with it? I played with it after school. Don't believe I kept it with me?

Here then...!

Here it is

Here it is... but I dunno about you guys thinking

It didn't glow because it was...‘asleep’.

I don't know the gender, alright?! I prefer 'It'.

So if you guys still didn't believe it. Maybe tell your elders if they have experienced it like this or something else.

I mean, I kind of hesitate to tell this one to you guys especially my own parents. Or they thought I’m crazy.

Hypno: Mommy, why you keep that thing?

Author: He’s our guardian Sweetie...

Hypno: Oh, okay *goes away*

Author: Don’t tell me where are the rest of Boboiboys and my production crews except my team members. They ran away as soon as they heard about this story (which is my true stoy).

Anyway guys, thanks for reading this one and if you guys have this kind of story, let me know in the comments, okay?

I will see ya guys in the next random parts so, bu-bye~…

Thunderstorm: I swear to god I will NEVER buy that darn mask...

Cyclone: Us too...

Solar: We should have been listening to Grandad, y’know?

Jujugalax is out!