Kinda important...?

Hey guys, Jujugalax is here and I’m gonna make a few announcements,

In TEG (The Elementri~Galax) story, I did mention you guys I will make another fanfic called My Elemental Neko And Werewolf Boys, right? I will re-plot those but it’ll be a little different cuz’ the last time it was unplotted. Yup! It’s a plot free! And it’s sucks to me becuz’ it wasn’t suppose to be that happened.

And the second thing is, I will be as usual, be able to update or not on Friday and Sunday thingy. The reasons are just the same as before.

The last thing, over 100 reads in TEG?! Cool! I never thought anyone can actually read this book. Thank you so much! But my target for getting the total reads is still be a secret. I know TEG’s gonna be a humor and adventurous story. But Jewel will never stop ship us until it sailed!

Oh yeah, I need a little help from you guys… what am I gonna do in the next chap. I was gonna think about making what authors do in their own extra things like truth or dare, talk show or… what I promise you guys in the description… something like that.

Like what do you guys wanna know about my Oc? Along with her few team members? And so as The Castrics Sisters from upcoming story, The Seven Devils?

Anything else?

If you guys wanna ask, comment me below and I’ll tell you guys much further.

Don’t forget to vote and comment and nothing else in my mind.

Etenia: And don’t forget to tell us what to do, cuz I’m getting bored of this rule.

0-0!!

How’d you get in here?!

Etenia: What? I’m boooooorrrrreeeeddd! I’m done exploring around the house!

You’re not really mean you’ve ‘marked’ around my home, aren’t you?

Etenia: No, why?

Good. Now get out, girly Ice!

Etenia: Why Ice looks like a girl?

Get. Out.

Etenia: Alright, alright! *Mumbles under her breath* Sheesh… what an impatient author.

Wait, does ‘do’ rhymes with ‘rule’ guys?

It suddenly came out of my mind!

Haha! Jujugalax is out!

And don’t forget the votes to support me to continue on my story!

Ciao!