Well...

Hey guys, it's Jujugalax here and um...
today, I have to tell you guys that I won't be able update tomorrow until 15th May due to my exams. But at least today I'm gonna do something here.

Your way to entertain yourself

Week 1 (this week): Watch your favourite YouTuber.

Do you guys know Aphmau?

My favourite part of her video was when she plays Gang Beast. If you watch her first part. She was...

Cyclone: Sick?

Solar: But she kept recording them playing those game.

Jewel:*Fangirls* AARMAU! I like Aph!

Author: I know right? I like the first one because, of one her friends' voice, his name is Max, you know the yellow character? He's got a funny noise when he screams.

And here's the video!

Syammash: I like the character of Jason cause of his hair. And his character.

Cyclone: Hey guys, wanna play Gang Beast? Etenia's just downloaded the game!

Etenia: What say you guys?

C, B, T: WE'RE IN!

Thunder: Sounds good...

Dark: ... Fine...

Sonya: Oooh... I do! Wanna go Solar?

Solar: I'm fine with it.

Dark: Really? I thought you want to study for something else.

Solar: That can be wait. I need something to clear my mind for a moment. Shall we play?

Author, Jewel: You're on!

Author: Whoever's lost after the others, will be the winner's request.

Jewel: Ooh! I love it!

Vel: I'll fight anyone.

Thunder: This is interesting... *chuckles darkly*

Cyclone: Uh-oh...

Anyway, guys! Thanks for reading this part and I will see you guys after uhh... three weeks?

Vel: Yes it is.

Author: Yeah, take care guys... byee~...

Jujugalax is out!