Announcement!

Hey guys! Jujugalax here and today....

I have announcements.

#1: First of all, I wanna tell you guys of whatever I was doing all those weeks… my friends and I were doing revisions for the exams on Thursday, 25th. Which is not that long. So I managed to write this note before you guys think I might not reach my promise.

Nya!

#2: To Maria (Cio_Bronx_12), I wanna say ‘Happy Belated Birthday’ to Cloud. Happy birthday Cloud!!

Sorry I couldn’t say it earlier, Maria. Uhuehuehuehuehue… Imma’ terrible person T^T

Syammash: Why? It’s just his birthday…

Author: YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! IT’S A VERY SPECIAL ONE!

Junja: Oh my Lady Direta, Jujuline. Stay calm…

Author: NEVER! I WILL NEVER STAY CALM UNLES-- *Cries*

Junja: *Casts a sleeping spell* Espahlia Alemaundia…

Author: *Falls asleep* Zzzzz…

Jewel: Uuuhhhhh… Syammash, just carry her to her room. She has school tomorrow.

Syammash: *Nods*

Syammash: *Carries Author to her room*

Junja: I am apologize, Maria. But, according to her sticky note on her study desk, she has a dare from you of making a story you requested to other writers. She did finish the story. However, she could not. She is actually busy to edit it.

Oh, by the way Maria, I also want to say happy birthday to Cloud as well from Elemental Queen herself. I hope he ages well! May Lady Direta of Elemental Realm protects his soul.

Nya!

#3: This is for Isuka (Isuka-chan)…

Junja: Remember the conversation you have with my little sister?

Well, this IS also for the others but one of them is missing… which is Cyra and Mella

Well, this IS also for the others but one of them is missing… which is Cyra and Mella. Mella got into car accident. Juju and I read their Message Board. I decided to let them have their time to calm down until they are ready to let Juju discuss to them. So Juju suggests that we should discuss this one later.

Nya!

#4: To Cyra and Mella (Golden_slave989), take your time. Do not worry, Cyra. Your sister is very strong, she will be make it. I hope she will. Stay determined for her. IF Mella wakes up, I still give some time for you guys alone until you are ready tell her to discuss with Juju. Is that okay?

I will hold Juju off from her own phone from texting you two. By the way, you both are adorable little dolls Juju’s mother said! Juju did shows the picture of you both once. Her grandmother had also said the same!

When Juju told Grandmother your story, I remember what she
said like, ‘What a cruel grandparent! That is not how you treat your own granddaughters. It is not good!’

Nya!

Last note!

Junja: Jewel (Jewel_Conny_5601), since Juju and Aiden are asleep, let me tell you something. It turned out ‘Fighter’s Glory: Rise and Fall’, was her childhood story. It was back when she was in third-grade. She began to developed these story before.

Originally, it was called ‘Animal Fighters’. But back then she was with her old best friend, Aniqah. She is a Philippine (umm, is that correct?). But then, Juju realized, she have not in contact with her for so long. Aniqah was not nor even bothered to contact her. So she felt betrayed, heartbroken and decided to hide the old story.

This year, she found that old book. So instead of having a massive breakdown, she thought of you. So that was why she decided to change into ‘Fighter’s Glory’

I am sorry that she could not tell you that. She was afraid you might left her as well. Afraid that you are… jealous of their friendship which turns out Aniqah was the traitor.

I am sorry…

She used to cry all over for her, but now that she is forgotten. Screw her then!

Nya!

Oh, that reminds me, Her user name in umm… Facebook or Ourworld maybe, is Angelyn_Luaton. If I am not mistaken.

Wait, Maria, are you a Philippine? If you found that username, just do not tell her. She became a traitor to my sister.

Anyway, thank you for reading this announcement!

Oh… by the way, as an extra… do you all want to see Juju’s reveal? Here it is Jewel, Juju in her hood!

Forgive her, Juju’s camera is quite blur. She forgot to wipe the camera clean. Juju loves in her own dark green hood. This photo was taken 2 months ago.

Junja: Yep, Isuka-chan, She ALWAYS in hoods. She’s got too many hoodies in her closet and she even slept with it. My face? I am NOT allowing her to photo it. I am just a character of her long lost OLDER SISTER. My real name’s Amirah. And I am not belong to this book. Just my character…

Oh, and Vel, if you read this, do not judge her OR question her why she wants to have her real face reveal. I am having a sleep- over with her famalia here. I would have kicked you if I was able to go to school there…

Anyways, yes. this is her. Who cares, she is ridiculously silly little rascal. What a mother-like sister.

Alrighty, everyone. Thank you for reading Juju’s chapter and we will see you all after her exams is over.

Goodbye, my loyal subjects!

Nya!

Meanwhile, after Author’s awake…

Author: *Looks at what her sister did with her chapter*

Author: *Grits her teeth in anger* SISTER! What the f**k have you f**king done?!?!?!

Junja: I didn’t do anything. Anyway, Boboiboy Thunderstorm’s a number 1 in Popularity Contest setted up by Monsta. And he’s actually shy…*ignores Author’s fuming*

Author: YOU F**KING B***H!

Junja: Okay, I’m running… *Runs away*

Jewel: Leader, CALM DOWN!

Jujugalax is out!