Book promotion!

Hey guys! Jujugalax here and today, I’m gonna announce you guys my new random book! It’s a book where you can ask any kind of truths, dares and talkshows!

Wanna see? Here it is!

I am promoting this for you guys for fun and if you're curious about my characters so much

I am promoting this for you guys for fun and if you're curious about my characters so much. It is right in this book! Share your requests as much as you want.

And as you can see, Jewel is my co-host cuz' she's the only closest best friend from the past.

So, who else? I like to put her in there even though she didn't know this book. And another thing, this book has two since it is only for requests.

I also put my random stuff here! Such as comics, doodles and such that involves with drawings and I don't give a crap...

Whatever you guys want me to do with my crews.

The book's going to publish maybe anytime. But who cares... but I will publish more than just one part. Instead, I'll publish the first three chaps! Cause' Vel got the first request! 

And it turned out to be a bad dare.

I won't let you guys know about when the book's publish. It's a surprise...!

Interested? Let me know!

See ya guys in the next random part and before I go...

I won't end this book ever!

Kay'? Byee~...

Jujugalax is out!