Boboiboy's haters (part 1)

Blaze: Hey guys! Today I am the temporary author because, she is not feeling very well so sudden (could be because of her exam probably). Now for this next three chapters, I am going to show you guys... *creepy mode on* the deepest, darkest, awful thing to see.*normal mode* No, not Boboiboy Darkness. Because he's not a thing unless I say so. It's about the hate comments happening in my phone...

(actually it's Solar's phone)

... and I'm going to read who's Boboiboy's haters. Let's start! Firstly...*looks at the first comment*

Twinklepie125:

Dear BBB Elemental i was hoping that all of you are going to split once more in boboiboy galaxy but no it went back to normal so screw you guys!
Eleven minutes ago

Blaze: Now listen Missy, I know how you feel but at least, don--*suddenly sees the Do not argue with me word* Woah, woah! Easy miss, easy... I-I don't want to argue with you *laughs nervously*. Don't hurt me please. I also don't want to hurt your feelings too.

*Beep*

Blaze: Next up is,*scrolls down*

Firefistgirl55:

Thunder maybe cute but he is not look as handsome as my suga
Three minutes ago

Blaze: Who's Suga anyway? Is he uhh... your boyfriend? Did he ever date you before? (triggered feeling)

*Beep*

Blaze: Next is, Sparklight_902

Blaze youre so childish that even your hare is funny
Twelve minutes ago

Blaze: ... Look, you can make fun of me, you can make fun of us, you can make fun of my hair, but if you make fun of my hare (rabbit I mean), I'll stab you with my Fire Chakrams.

*Beep*

Blaze: Next is, Little_iceboy...

Little_iceboy

Ice i thought youre lazy, why are you so active during boraras fight? Thats stupid i hope your fans hate you because youre too lazy
Five minutes ago

Blaze: ...*shocks, stands up, heads to the door and opens it* ICE! SOMEONE'S NOT SATISFIED OF YOU IN THIS DARN PHONE! *goes back and sits down*

Ice: *appears* Yes? Who? *reads on the phone, and shocked*...Wha? How could she?

Blaze: Umm... it's a guy.

Ice: ... Can someone please kill him? *runs to the park with tears burst out* CAN SOMEONE GO AND KILL HIM?!! UWAAAA!!

Blaze: Are any of you is a hacker? That's what we needed to track him down.

*Beep*

Blaze: Next up,

TwilightSparkill

Why borara wants to take ochobot if its already own by boboiboy? Screw it down you know?
Nine minutes ago

Blaze: ... Well, that is quite right but I don't know what you're saying, AND Ochobot is a HE!

*Beep*

Blaze: Next, BeBlaze? Is that my name? I believe it's a guy.

BeBlaze

KILL YOURSELF
Fifteen minutes ago

Blaze: ... Dude, I can't suicide, or else Quake's gonna kill me rather than what you're saying. But I will promise that if you die Bro, I will die the next. But, wait for me to get murdered by some haters first.

*Beep*

Blaze: NEXT UP!

Hi_Fire!

Blaze/Fire is not even funny, even he tries to play with the others
An hour ago

Blaze: Hahahahahahaha... you got me there a little. I was trying to follow the instructions from the producer, you know how hard it is when you have to memorise the scripts. But some of these ideas are from me and the other says it's really funny. So you got it, even if you're DARN IT WRONG YOU IDIOT! *Goes blind rage*

*Beep*

Blaze: So next is, oooohh... who's thi--?!

Kapten_Kaizo20

What he had done was pretty much okay actually, so no comment...
A minute ago

Blaze: ...*Stares at the username in confusion, realization in 3... 2...1* Oh wait, I thought he doesn't have a phone. Ooooohh!! Got cha'! It's a different person.

*Beep*

Blaze: Alright, next is...

Solar_ria70

From what ive noticed that all elemental boboiboy(s) arent actually touching each other, whys that?
A minute ago

Blaze: Hey! We do touch each other, what are you, a gay guy?! *goes another blind rage* I HATE BEING SHIPPED. WITH. A. GUY!

*Beep*

Blaze: Okay guys, that's all for now so... you guys actually really got me emotional back there so thank you for giving me these comments and see you guys in the next extra. Ciao down, guys! See ya'!

Meanwhile,

Solar: *Hears Blaze talking* Don't tell me Blaze took my phone. I've been looking for it everywhere.*Runs upstairs* BLAZE! CAUGHT YOU! NEVER TAKE MY PHONE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! SOLAR SWORD!*appears a sword in Solar's right hand*

Blaze: Meep! Mama Quake! Save me!

THE END