My Boboiboy Oc

Hey guys! It’s Jujugalax here and welcome to the next part! Now before you ask your request, I want to introduce you to my child in upcoming story! And…

… here’s Boboiboy Hypnotise! Or Hypno

NAME: BOBOIBOY HYPNOTISE/HYPNO

POWER: Hypnotise

PERSONALITY: Cheerful, simpleton type and naive (Like Thorn/Leaf), C-R-A-Z-Y

TRIVIA: Hypno is an element that likes to talk to himself except when he’s with somebody. He hypnotises his enemy if they stare or look into his eyes. He’s really afraid of nightmares, tight spaces, silences and hates someone calling him ‘crazy’

  Hypno is afraid of Admiral Tarung, but he likes lollipop and even has a mark of a lollipop that resembles like a birthmark on his left side.

(Dark: The only element that has a birthmark.)

  Boboiboy Hypnotise does not like strangers except someone that is close to him. He like to get close himself to BBB Darkness because he is timid while Dark is not.

(Dark: As timid as an angel or a mouse she says in her mind.)

(Author: Shut up! >_<)

WEAPON: Yoyo

(Dark: He hates someone including us calling him crazy, or he’ll just getting crazier and almost killed us all. Not until we say SORRY.)

(Author: You’re the only one that’s hard to forgive him, He’s my child.)

(Dark: How many kids you adopted?!)

(Author: FOUR, including this boy. Happy? Oh and um… he will be appeared in some of my stories in the upcoming story, alright?)

(Dark: Whatever, go ahead and take him. Like I care…)

So, what do you guys think? My colouring may be bad because I’m a terrible colourist. Don’t judge me but let me judge myself.

So, go ahead and ask me your request, alright thanks for reading! See ya guys in the next part so, buh-byee~…

Jujugalax is out!