Facts about TEG!

Author: Hey guys, it's Jujugalax here and today, I'm going to tell you about the real facts about The Elementri~Galax. Ready?

Syammash: Well, ladies and gents, let's get started!
...............................................................................................................

1. The Elementri~Galax was created in the year of 10th March, 2015.

2. Published in 3rd October 2017

3. Five characters: Vel (the oldest), Syammash (second oldest), Aiden (the Alpha), Jewel (the Omega and my apprentice), and me (the Leader)!

4. It's mature-free (which means No Mature), adventure, humorous.

5. It contains a little drama between brothership, and some relationship.

6. Quite a few of actions (though I suck at writing fighting scenes)

7. The first series in 'My Sorcery Adventure'

8. Some of the characters are my classmates who volunteered to help me.

9. My drawing will be displayed in some episodes.

10. I make it as episodes instead of using chapters.

11. I got the original story of it but, turns out it sucks!

12. It has a random, not real, ridiculous spells.

13. I was planning on waiting for people to vote to support, but no! I just keep typing out!

14. The sequel is The Seven Devils, inspired by ElectriCity in Quotev blog.

15. This story was from my inspiration called The Elemental Witch: The Ice Sorceress in Quotev blog too. It also exist in this Wattpad too.

16. Syammash is the version of adult Boboiboy Ice, but he's quite sissy-ish. And he's no one's Oc.
...............................................................................................................

(Syammash: Didn't you know?

Author: Whut?

Syammash: You got me from your sissy brother. But now he's a man.

Author: Oh yeah... I'm forgetful you know?)
...............................................................................................................

17. My first Oc was an animal, a collaboration of an eagle and a dragon. It was called 'Dreagle'.

18. And I wish to celebrate TEG's first year anniversary in this October!

Author: So, that's all for now and thank you for reading it!

Syammash: Are you sure, Juju? Are you really forgetful?

Aiden: Here he goes again...

Author: Oh boy...

Syammash: So you will forget our relationship?

Readers: WHAT?!!

Author: SPOILER! *shoves Syammash back to his room* Be right back!

Syammash: D-does she forgot about me?

Author: Sorry guys, he's just emotional. Mental problem I guess...
Anyway, thank you for reading the extras! And I'll see ya guys in the next part so, buh-byee~...

Author: Syammash, I accidentally got carried away by my thoughts. I'm sorry, Syam...

Aiden: So, what are you readers waiting for? GET OUT!

Readers:*Scrolls away*

Jujugalax is out!