Boboiboy's haters (part 2)

Blaze: Hey readers, it's Blaze again. BUT this time, I used my brother's phone and don't worry, I asked his permission already. And he said I can use it.

Syammash: Only for a while, Fifi.

Blaze: Erkk?! Syammash, stop calling me Fifi. I'm already grown up now!

Syammash: Oh really? Then why you are still childish?

Blaze: Brother, get out of my room. I'm doing something here and I need privacy!

Syammash: Alright, alright. Calm down, a prince shouldn't shout at those who are the eldest. *Leaves the room*

Blaze: Why he called me Fifi in front of the audience? *sad looks*

*Beep*

Blaze: Alright then, let's get started! First of all is a girl, name Kawaii_girl302, she says:

Boboiboy Elemental you guys can be careless when it comes to save Ochobot.
A minute ago

Blaze: HEY, HEY! It's not that easy okay?! It's really hard to save him from Bora Ra, okay?! It's our biggest, hardest responsible for it. Power Spheres are hard to protect. How do you feel if you have a power sphere and you got a bunch of enemies, and you even struggled to fight alone, how does that feel for you, huh?

*Beep*

Blaze: Next is...Twinklepie125...*surprises that she replies back to him* No, not you...

Twinklepie125 replies back:

I hate you blaze so much youre such a childish boy
A minute ago

Blaze: Oh you mean, you're jelly... I mean you're jealous of my personality? Who likes you if you got spicy mouth there? It's very rude of you, I'm calling Thunderstorm...*Leaves the room for a while*

A few minutes later,

Thunderstorm: *Comes in and sits down* I reply her back. Listen, I hate you very much because you speak something that doesn't make any sense at all, and I wish that if I found you, that's your freaking doomsday. Hope you're happy. Oh yes, Twinklepie means selfish and spoiled brat. My Little Pony fan, Pinkie Pie! *Gets up* You're in the wrong fandom.

Blaze: Mehehehe...

*Beep*

Blaze: next is,

Gargar_okhasis

It maybe cool but, still whats so fun about using powers?
An hour ago

Blaze: Well, it's actually not if you don't know how to use it. And it needs a professional coach to train you and your powers, if you have. If you don't, it's okay just don't use them. It's really dangerous for ordinary people who have their powers for the very first time.

*Beep*

Blaze: Next up,

Zenialzapper

Can't they just hate each other and end up killing each other?
Five minutes ago

Blaze: Wooooaaah... no, never! What a dark thought there buddy. No, we can't kill each other because we would disappoint Grandad and I will die by 'Pun'-ishment *Pun attempt*.

*Beep*

Blaze: Alright, next...

Titylan_flyer

Why theres a lot of mistakes?!
Three minutes ago

Blaze: ...*goes silent* You know what? Just shut the herald up if you hate us. So screw you is the answer. Hate you very much thank you...

*Beep*

Blaze: Next,

Twinklepie125 replies back:

You think you can escape my wrath you freak?!

Blaze: ...*silence, gets up and finds Thunderstorm* THUNDER, TWINKLEPIE'S BACK AND CALLED US FREAKS!

Few moments later,

Thunderstorm: *Sits down and glares at the audience* Listen, Pinkie Pie, I'm so disappointed. Who you think you are? You, as far as I know, you are nothing but trouble. So if you start to mess with me, you'll be roasted like what happened to Jugglenaut (in Boboiboy Galaxy ep.14). You'll see your fear...*leaves*.

Blaze: ... hooooooooohh... that's the hardcore bro!

*Beep*

Blaze: Anyway guys, thanks for reading the next part and I literally appreciate it (except Twinklepie), and I will see ya' guys in the next part, sayonara! Boboiboy Blaze is out!

Syammash: Are you done with my phone yet? Are you ready for you prince lessons?

Blaze: Aww man, I was about to play games in your phone...*pouts*.

Syammash: NO EXCUSES! GO AND DO PRINCE 101! NOW!

Blaze: Waaaargh... OKAY! *Runs to the prince training room*

Syammash: Darn it, YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE A PRINCE, YOU LITTLE BOY! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO SOMETHING STUPID!

Blaze: Syammash, I'm doing it, I'm doing it!

THE END

*Comment, vote or no need, whatever*