Chapter 67 - It's A Party!

Start from the beginning

"You're welcome, Uncle Cris!"

I then walked over to my parents and Kalani.

"Now is not the time for a lecture. I'm sure Kami gave you an earful. I'm glad you are okay. I know I kid you sometimes, but that was tough to go through. Everyone here has your back. Son, you could have come to me. My girls are two of the luckiest women on Earth because they are married to the Fiore Brothers. I'll be there for you, Cris and Marco. Especially when you need help with those stubborn girls of mine."

"Dad!!" Both Kamea and Noeli yelled. Marco smirked.

"Thank you, Kalani."

"Son, why don't you and Kamea take a vacation? Your mother and I can watch the kids."

"Cris, Tatianna, and I would love for you and the family to come to stay with us. She was telling me that before I left. Tatianna wasn't feeling well but told me to tell you she is glad you are okay."

"Graeme and I will even fly to San Diego and spend time with you guys. You would love Graeme's brothers."

"I would love to come to San Diego. I'm a California girl but never been there or to Hollywood," Kamea added.

"Thanks, Niko and Janiyah. A vacation to San Diego sounds good right about now. In the meantime, let's go eat."

*******************

"Thank you for the welcome home. I appreciate it. And, I need to apologize for scaring everyone. I let the kidnapping consume me. This was one of the worst things that happened. I couldn't lose Kamea. Losing Alicia was enough."

"Then, when we found out Kamea was pregnant with another set of twins, I was happy but scared also. And, you all will not believe what happened that really sent me spiraling out of control. Chase left me his businesses - club, winery, and one of the biggest resorts around the world - Soft Seaside Resorts and Spas. And, a massive-sized bank account. The kicker is him having the gall to apologize."

"That is one of the best, along with Griffin's resorts," Niko mentions.

"That's not all he did either." And, I hate his freaking guts for doing it. This is going to be hard for her, so I wrapped my arms around her and embraced her tight.

Kam's POV

I already had the tears falling, so my kids all came over to me.

"This is not easy to say, but I know you all will not judge me. And, I need to get this off my chest. Layla, Ryan, and Cris are the only ones that know."

Layla came over with me too. By now I was a mess, balling my eyes out.

"Chase got what he always wanted from me, and not just once. He tied my hands to a bedpost each time, and he raped me. Every time he did I tried kicking and screaming but it didn't work. My wrists were so sore from moving around to get him off me. He even had his henchmen guard Layla so she would not try to stop him. I really wanted to tell you all before but was ashamed to. Each time he violated me, I thought about my kids and Cris. I'm sorry."

Isabela and Adrian came this time.

"Kamea, in no way, shape or form should you feel ashamed. He had no right to do what he did. He was vile, disgusting, and death was the punishment he deserved."

"Honey I agree with Isabela. Sweetie, all of us at this table will always be there for you. All of you ladies here are my girls. I care about each one of you. Chase and Alexander are right where they belong."

"Thank you, Isabela and Adrian."

"Where are his dang ashes or what is left after that fire?!!! I want to strangle what is left!!!! I'm sorry, Kami." My dad came over and I stood up and hugged him while crying. I just buried my face in his chest and cried.