XXVII -2- : The Red Syringe

Demi's POV

"Red." I said finally. She smiled in a distracted way, happy that I finally seemed to make up my mind. "Okay!" She squeaked, throwing the green one on the ground and opening up the red one with her teeth. "Arm." She commanded. I hesitated to hold up my arm, but I knew I had no choice. "Now keep still, or it won't be pleasant for you." She rubbed the inside of my arm with her thumb and placed the tip against it. "Here you go." She said, pricking the needle inside my skin and pressing the end of the syringe. I felt the fluid being injected. I was scared that it would be the wrong one. My life depended on it. "Thank you, ma'am." She mimicked my voice. "Thank you, ma'am." I repeated.

I noticed my fears fading. I realized it was the drug I wanted. I closed my eyes of relieve, tilting my head back. I sighed deeply. It was time to set my plan in action. "Shit..." I whispered, acting as if I knew it was the wrong syringe. I tried acting out the transition of me panicking over the fact that I was going to die, to being overwhelmed by the overflow of senses and at the same time, lack of senses in general. I tried imagining how it felt. I tried acting numb and euphoric. I let my limbs fall loose. I opened my eyes again, noticing the calming drug had affected my sight. Still, I could think clearly. I saw Selena smiling, falling for my act. She now thought I was completely and utterly helpless. Even more, than I already was.

She crouched down in front of me. I pretended to have this confused haze over my mind, frowning at her. "How's that?" She asked, finally lowering her gun and placing it on the ground. She now thought she no longer needed that killing machine. I felt 20 pounds falling off my shoulders. I was safe for now. "Wha.." My words faded. A combination of trying to adjust to my lack of nerves and acting as if I was drowsy and confused. "Ow, you poor thing." She said, enjoying this little game she played with me. She placed her cold hand in my neck and then cupped my cheek. I closed my eyes again for a moment.

She stood up, and to my surprise, she pressed her lips against mine. She kissed me wildly as she had never done before. I tried my best not to show my disgust. I barely kissed back. I didn't want to. The blood she had smeared on my and her lips now reached my tongue. I tasted the iron of my own blood. After a while, the kiss didn't seem to please her that much either. She still smiled after she pulled away. She was still satisfied. Her lips went down my neck and again I tried my best to pretend to enjoy it.

"It's time, my dear." She concluded. She got up, walking towards the knife she had dropped on the ground. "It must be a nice death if you don't know you're dying." Now was my chance. I quickly took the gun from the ground and pointed it at her. "Don't move!" I yelled. She turned around, shocked. Her eyes turned furious. "If you don't allow me to be in your life, I don't allow you to have a life at all!" She exclaimed, before running towards me with the knife, ready to kill me.

A massive bang sounded through the room, followed by the sound of a knife and a body falling to the ground. Several moans left her throat and her body jerked around. She was clearly in much pain. I had shot her in her rib. Her facial expression seemed troubled, she didn't plan on dying herself at all. A puddle of blood grew from underneath. I quickly placed the gun down and kneeled in front of her. I felt the tears starting to spill. This is the kind of pain I never wanted her to be in. "Ssshh.." I stroked her hair, sobbing lightly. She looked pained at me, as I saw the life being sucked out of her eyes.

She was dead. 

DARE (Mature/18+) (Delena/Semi Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें