"N-nine." He squeezed his eyes shut, clamping his thighs together to stop himself still.

"Ten." He gasped.

"You did so well, Kitten." Hoseok praised, his warm hands gently rubbing Yoongi's stinging ass.

"Thank you, Daddy." He breathed, his eyes closed behind the blindfold as he concentrated on the pleasure Hoseok's hands wrought.

"Mmhmm. Sit up. We're not done yet." Hoseok instructed, tugging on his bound wrists.

Yoongi tensed but did as he was told, straightening until he was kneeling with his thighs resting on his calves, his still tender ass resting against his ankles.

"Now, since you didn't want to talk to me..." He felt something rubber touch his lips. "Open."

They'd never used a gag before, Yoongi was torn between apprehension and excitement. He hesitated for a second but then obeyed, opening his mouth wide, accepting the rubber ball between his teeth.

"Do you remember your ok signal?" Hoseok asked, referring to the non-verbal cues they'd arranged in the first week of their relationship.

He curled his thumb and forefinger into a circle. "Good boy. Slow down?" He held up two fingers like a peace sign. "And stop?" He made a cutting motion with the fingers, like scissors. "Ok. You ready?" He curled his fingers into the ok sign.

"That's my good boy." Hoseok brushed a kiss on his cheek, just above the leather strap of the gag.

Hoseok's hands were on his shoulders, guiding him to his feet and then he off his feet and slung over Hoseok's shoulder in a fireman's carry. He let out a muffled squeak of surprise that turned into a full squeal as he was suddenly grabbed by the hips and tossed. His stomach hollowed out as his bound hands and covered eyes left him with no choice but to trust that Hoseok wouldn't let anything happen to him. The softness of the mattress cushioned his decent and he bounced a few times before he let out the breath he didn't know he was holding in a rush of relief.

"Roll onto your side." His voice instructed.

The cuffs at his wrist were unclipped briefly only be brought together again in front of him and reattached. Then Hoseok was pinning his arms above his head, attaching the cuffs to one of the bedframe pins custom built for exactly this reason. His ankles were caught one by one and strapped down too so that his movements were severely restricted.

"Oh Kitten, you're so beautiful like this." Hoseok breathed reverently, his hands skimming down his body like he owned him. Which, in a way, he did.

He felt the bed dip as Hoseok climbed onto it, straddling him. "All stretched out before me, completely at my mercy. I can touch you anywhere I want to, anyway I want to and you couldn't do a thing to stop me." He leaned in close to whisper confidentially. "You couldn't even call for help." He gave a dark, menacing chuckle as he sat up, his hands resting on Yoongi's now rapidly rising and falling chest.

---

Hoseok took in the sight before him. He hadn't been lying, Yoongi was truly beautiful like this, completely vulnerable, his delicious, pearlescent skin begging to be touched, kissed, marked. He loved the way Yoongi had shivered beneath him at his words, thrilling at the power he gave him.

He'd had this whole scene planned, from the moment he'd been banished from Yoongi's study, but now that it came time to implement it, all he could think was how much he wanted the man squirming under him, whimpering sweetly behind his gag.