#36 why people like cliche stuff

Okay i have to admit, i enjoy reading cliche fan fictions. I mean they still are annoying but like idc i like to read anything that has my favorite people in it. So i'm gonna go right ahead and tell you guys why I think that cliche fan fics are the most popular. (It may not make a lot of sense because i suck at writing but eh)

Reason 1: Although People not relate AT ALL to these fan fictions, they may of imagined that situation to happen in their heads. So here is what i think will happen if i ever meet my fave celebrity. ehem Niall Horan

Me: "Oh my god i'm such a big fan can i have your autograph?"

Niall: "Yea sure."

Me: "Thanks so much!"

Niall: "Ohhh you're nice. wanna hang with me?"

Me: "OHMYGHODEEJKHFSMUTUEV5H67ROFHYK5R,LJYUSEOPG yeah sure."

Niall: "Cool lets get pizza"

*we eat pizza*

Niall: Okay you need to be besties with me cuz we have so much so much in common." (This is actually super true)

Me: Okay cool."

I bet you all stopped reading after i mentioned Niall. Any who yeah every fan girl wants a situation like that to happen.

Reason 2: Maybe the reason it's unoriginal is because everyone likes that certain thing to happen in every fan fiction. Like if the character is always an innocent girl who meets like a dark guy and then they fall in love, so everyone likes that because they like to see how the characters meet and change each other and that deep stuff. I mean i like those type of fan fics because it helps me plan out my college future. Be smart go to college, meet some cute asshole, go to a party with the asshole, learn the assholes name, and you know what happens next.

Reason 3: They have like the most interesting plots, like yeah maybe the parents died in a car crash, but maybe that's how the story needs to go to keep readers interested. You picking up what I'm putting down, you floating on my boat? Good.

And yeah the first boyfriend is a jerk and he is always jealous, but who doesn't love some ex boyfriend/current boyfriend cat fight.

ANNNNNDDD the whole 'im ugly but lemme take of my glasses so i can look like a goddess" thing, i kinda get. Like people want a pretty character for their fan fics, but like use isabelle fuhrman not selena gomez. Isabelle isn't hollywod perfect but she is supah pretty, except for when she was in the orphan bc she scared the poop out of me in that movie.

WOAHHHHHHH LOOK ATTT MEEEEEE Ayyyyye i updated. Sorry to leave you hanging, but school y'know. Plus i had like no ideas for what i was going to write but i'm good now. And to apologize for the long wait, here are a few um things that you can name:

»

«

: :