#22 - Story time

I'm about to tell you guys, a story. Kind of like a fan fiction, but different. I can't explain it so just keep reading.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Lisa. She lived in a regular house, and had a regular life. Lisa had poop brown eyes and brown hair. 

Lisa woke up in the morning and rubbed her eyes. When she got up and went to look in the mirror, she saw she had dark circles and huge pores around her nose.

Lisa opened her drawer and pulled out some foundation and concealer, applying them on her face and under her eyes. Lisa went to her small closet and pulled out a tee shirt and some jeans. When she put them on she went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth.

Lisa finished in the bathroom and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Her parents were at work so she had to make breakfast herself. Lisa put two slices of bread in the toaster and took out some butter. Then she buttered the toast (hehe) When Lisa finished her breakfast, she grabbed her bag, and left her house fore school. Lisa walked to school because she didn't have a car yet.

When Lisa got to school she saw her friend waiting for her. They both talked for a while until it was time for class to start. When Lisa was walking to class, she ran into someone. Lisa looked up and saw it was her crush. Bob. Bob smiled at her and continued walking

OMG HE LIKES ME! Lisa thinks to herself.

During science Lisa was paired up with Bob, and Bob was being really nice to her, and making her laugh. Lisa is convinced that Bob likes her

Later at lunch, Lisa was eating her sandwich, and talking to her friend, when the lunchroom gets quiet. Lisa turns around and sees Bob stepping onto his table, and he says

"I've liked this girl for a really long time, and she is sitting in here this very moment."

Lisa smiles brightly because she knows what's coming next.

"Kylie Kendall Kim Khloe Kourtney Kardashian Jenner, will you be my girlfriend."

Lisa's smile fades as Kylie starts squealing and saying yes 50 times.

Lisa never got a boyfriend because she wasn't perfect. She wasn't rich, she didn't have straight teeth, she didn't have luscious hair, she didn't shop at expensive stores, and she wasn't pretty. 

But then us imperfect girls did some stuff and we ended up ruling the world because being perfect is overrated. 

The end

That's basically my life, except the names are much simpler then that whole kardashian jenner thing up there. So what i was trying to say is that all these stories and stuff have to do with the girl getting her dream guy and everyone liking her, but that's not the case at all. Not everyone gets what they want. Not everyone is perfect. Even if you do have golden locks and blue eyes or whatever, you aren't perfect. Deep right? I think everyone can relate more to that story then ones where every one lives happily ever after.