#63-This isn't okay

If the chapter numbers are f*cked up, it's because I made a numbering mistake a while ago and now I'm going through the chapters trying to fix it, so I apologize

This "topic", I guess, is more serious and it's a big No No. Like it's just common sense not to write about these certain things. If you do, then expect me to call you out on it, because this type of thing is frankly, gross??

So I know I talked so much about after and how much I loved it, but I read after like 3 years ago, and I was, I think, 12 at the time, so I didn't realize the relationship between Tessa and Harry was, AbuSive. But a while back I was reading through my chapters and I kind of stopped... and smacked myself. (And this chapter isn't only going to be about After, and their relationship but a couple other serious matters)

It's absolutely NOT okay to romanticize an abusive relation, bipolar disorder, and Stockholm syndrome(which basically is a person falling for their kidnapper, but still)

I'm Starting with the fact that every fan fiction ever has some type of abuse within the main characters relationship. Um, abusive relationships are actually extremely serious, and its quite difficult for a male/female to get out of that kind of relationship without hurting themselves or a loved one. To make a story about hormonal teens who cant make up their minds about whether they want to be together or not, and making the emotional/physical abuse between the characters seem like an ideal love story is absolutely not ok. I mean of course there will be stories with actual relationship abuse which isn't treated like a joke, but you can not build a love story off of it. These types of stories make me so mad, and most of the characters who are being abused are female, which makes 0 sense because the story IS written by a female, so you're basically letting down all women. Thanks.

So, it just baffles me how people think being bipolar, in a nutshell, is going from "Oh my god Tessa shut up, you're such a goody goody, your prude," to "Lmao Tessa wanna go on a date?" Bitch if you don't,,,,

THIS SHIT IS SERIOUSLY, ITS AN ACTUAL DISORDER WHAT THE FUCK???

How the hell are you going to romanticize a freaking disorder that can RUIN YOUR LIFE? this pisses me off so much, being bipolar isn't going from Happy to Angry within a chapter, it's fucking going from sad, to happy, to depressed, to mad, to enthusiastic within your entire life. AND to top it off with a cherry, bipolar disorder can not be cured.

No Harry, fucking Tessa and getting married will not cure your depression sit down.

Yes, your character can be upset and angry and happy, it's normal, I go through those emotional phases during school everyday, but don't say the character is bipolar  because there's a lil something called you're wrong and you need to stop.

Go ahead and make a character who is bipolar, but do your freaking research and don't treat it as a joke.

Lastly, Falling in love with your kidnapper. Who knows how many rants I've made about this.

I'm aware that there is something called Stockholm syndrome which, if you don't know, is when someone falls in love with the person who has kidnapped them. (There's this dirty comic strip which makes me want to vomit out a piano and crawl under it because of how disgusting the Stockholm syndrome between the character is.) I mean obviously since Stockholm syndrome is a thing, I'm not gonna stop you from writing about it, but frankly, I think its kind of creepy when you use a celebrity as the kidnapper, like... They didn't ask for this. Don't make them out to be this way. Stop. Also, idk why you would want to be writing about something like this, because for others who have been kidnapped, and they somehow managed to escape, that shit's traumatizing. Idk, this topic is different from the others because it's not as serious an issue, but it's still pretty gross.

Maybe it's just me who know.

-Wow haven't updated since last year(hAPpY 2017!). Oops, I'm a damn hypocrite for making a rant about people who don't update for years but, hi here I am.👊🏼