#30 - Alpha

DEDICATED TO ARIELTHETURTLE CUZ SHE GAVE ME THE IDEA AND SHE'S AWESOME. K carry on. 

What's an Alpha? Like, I know it's a symbol of some sort but what does it have to do with wolves. 

What's a mate? Why do you meet your mate after 38874523943694537 years? Why is your mate chosen? How do you know if you're his mate?

Just whow? (Why + how=whow, get it?)

There are plenty of Alphas, and mates and potatoes on wattpad. I just don't get them. Like, is it some twilight shit except no Edward? 

Do you call them mates or alphas because I'm really confused. But really why can't you pick your mate? Like if he is chosen, then that means that you can't get another one. But if you get to pick and he still says no, then you can be all like "Oh oops sorry i thought you were Pedro. SORRY." 

But why do these wolves have leaders. Like, what are you leading? I mean I get the whole leader of the pack thing, but in the wild. Why you gotta have a leader when you're humans? And you're not werewolves either because you transform whenever you wish, but Harry Potter isn't connected into the story so you can't be the people who turn into animals. I need my friend hermione danger to help with this. What are the wizard people called who transform and stuff?

????? I don't get it. If you get it then congrats. Really. No sarcasm. At all.Okay I'm done here, so i'm gonna go cry and laugh again because i'm repeatedly watching the video on the side. Made ya look.