#31 - Lyrics

Before i start, i just wanna say that tomorrow i'm going to start school. Isn't that awesome? And the best part is, NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE IN THE SAME HOMEROOM AS ME LIKE WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THERE TWIDDLE MY THUMBS? im going to ask for a new homeroom. 

Okay, so you know when you readin, and the character decides she wants to sing for us? And then the writer decides to type in all of the lyrics? 

Thanks but i can just search up the song on a-z lyrics cuz yeah. We dont need to hear the whole song which is going to take like 10 pages. Like if you want us to learn songs and shit just make a lyric book. 

IT'S TOTALLY FINE if you type up the whole song, BUT there are like pauses or stuff in between. Like one of my fave wattpad fan fiction 'salute' by lilpopo13, she does the whole song, but she makes it like a chant, and after every verse or idk what you call it, she like tells us what the characters are doing. PLUS, the title of the book is the name of the song so it would make sense to use the song sometime.

All i'm saying is don't type up all the lyrics if your character is like in the car, or doing karaoke. (But no one does karaoke so) Like if you want the character to sing then add in a few lyrics then write 'She finished off the song and blah blah blah..." BAM.