#13- i love my bully

If someone is getting bullied in school, then I wanna punch the bully in the place where it hurts. But these characters on Wattpad love the bully that slams their head against a locker every morning. For example:

"You're a fucking whore, no one likes you," He shout shoving me against the wall. He raises his fist and hits me hard on the head. I fall onto the floor. "Bitch." He kicks me in the ribs. Then he pulls out a match, lights it, and sets my hair on fire(Relationship goals, right?). This boy, who has bullied me since kindergarden, who has been nothing but cruel to me. This boy, is the love of my life.

Bitch we need to go to Dr.Phil or some shit because you are not OKAY. Like the person that bullies you obviously hates you, and setting your hair on fire, means someone OBVIOUSLY doesn't want you alive. 

I don't know anymore, I don't know. If I was pulling your teeth out of your mouth, would you be my friend? Um, I don't think so. I have another example though. Here:

I continue to beat up the girl in front of me. She lies in a bloody heap on the floor. I don't give a fuck. I stop hitting her and pull her by her hair so she can look at me. "Hey, um, wanna catch a movie this Saturday?"

Hey, um, wanna catch this big ass knife I'm throwing at you. Or not.

Random #418 Humor #622 i'm actually ranked? oh my lord this is awesome. Thanks so much, i know i'm boring you to death but i'm trying to be humorous so bear with Me. And i have 700 reads which is a present from you guys to me. Thank you so much!