#4- *You're an Idiot

So today I went two New York too buy some stuff, and when I got their, I saw to guys smoking. That is so irresponsible. There going to die young. My mom and I went into Old Navy to get some clothes for my sister, but the workers inside told us that there closed. Now my mom and I think, we're should we go now?

Umm I don't know, maybe your mom can take your dumb self to school? I hate when people write *their stories with so many flipping errors it drives me crazy. As you can see I was nice enough to provide a chart on the side, to show people how to correctly use those words in sentences.

I will literally flip shit whenever I see a person write like that. I mean unless you're one of those nine year old's everyone on Wattpad loves, and you haven't learned the difference between you're and your, then I will make an exception. But when I see like 16 year old's writing like this i'm like "tf?" (I get so pissed when i'm stalking people on insta and half the comments under their photos are "your so cute!!! Omg I love you're dress <3. They're almost 10th graders what's going on?)

PLEASE correct these errors or I'm going to go all After Harry on your story and punch the computer screen.