#52- momma

hi so my birthday way a few days ago. I'm mature now. And also, the 1 year anniversary of the pros and cons of wattpad was a few days. This book has been a thing for a year I'm so proud. Anyways, I'm going to go ahead and start today's update... 

Aight, so we know in most fanfictions, the momma ain't there. The dad is usually dead, and the mom is in China. But hold on.

There are few fan fictions where the main characters mom is present. (The dad still isn't)

Is this real? The mom isn't MIA? yes. This is real. There's only one problem. The kid treats the mom like shit. Here are a few examples of what I'm talking about.

Girl character ignores mothers warning
Mom: "Kylie he isn't good for you. All he is trying to do is get into your pants and then toss you away. I don't want you to get wasted at party's just because you think it's cool, because it's not."
Kylie: "you know what mom? Screw you, all you want to do is ruin my life you bitch."

Girl character gets on motorcycle with Harry styles in order to rebel against Momma
Mom: "Kylie don't you dare get on that motorcycle. I'm not going to let you risk your life for some punk you met 2 days ago. Get back in here."
Kylie: "I love him mother. Come on Harry lets go, I can't be here."

Girl character gets heart broken by Harry, just like mom predicted but instead of yelling on Harry she bashes on her mother.
Mom: "Kylie I told you guys like him don't love. I wish you had listened so we could have avoided this mess. I really hate to see you like this."
Kylie: "wow mom, way to be supportive. You basically said I told you so. I can't believe I came to you for support. What a horrible person."

BUT MOMMA IS 208% CORRECT ALL THOSE TIMES KYLIE. Like the poor lady pushed u out her front crack. The least you could do is hop of Harry's dick for 2.5 seconds and listen to what she has to say. You better thank the lord above that your mother actually stayed for the entire series.

You also better be happy I'm not your momma cuz I would've disowned you the second you told me 'no mom.'