#55- the others POV

IM SO EXITED ABOUT THIS UPDATE AND IM PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT. 

We've all seen the main character's point of view. Kylie's and her boy friend. what about kylie's bff? Or the guy that likes her, but can't have her because Harry's already claimed her. Lucky for you my readers, i've decided to make a chapter dedicated to these third wheel characters. Here we go.

The guy who can't have Kylie P.O.V: It's not fair. It isn't. Harry gets to walk all over Kylie, while I treat her like a goddess, and she still picks him over me. I mean yeah, i might sound a little desperate and thirsty, but at least i'm not constantly cheating on her every time we fight. I don't get why i'm considered annoying because i keep trying to take Kylie away from Harry. I don't want her to be hurt. Literally right after one of their many fights, Kylie comes running to me. Maybe she needs comfort, or maybe she just uses me as a rebound, but whatever reason, some part of me believes that she will leave Harry for good, and be with me. Of course, that part of me shatters once they get back together for the 50th time. That makes me feel great. Me and Harry used to be friends. I mean we weren't super close, but we were both in the same group, and we went to the same parties, and we hung out a few times. We both drink, smoke, have tattoos and piercings. We're your typical "bad boys." What i don't get is why she him better than me. Harry and i are the same. I'm just nicer. So what about Harry does she like?

Kylie's bff's P.O.V: We've been best friends since we were kids. We did everything together. Once Kylie got a boyfriend, everything changed. Basically i was always the third wheel. I had to be the one to tell Kylie that Harry was no good when they broke up, and then get Kylie to wear some short dresses to make Harry jealous  because she wanted me to be "supportive" or whatever. I get Kylie's leftovers. Meaning the guys she rejected once she started dating harry. I'm basically the only sane one, because i actually know Hylie isn't a healthy relationship. Of course whenever i tell her this, she says i'm jealous that i'm not not in love like she is. Ha, okay. The truth is, i would've left that bitch Kylie a long time ago, except i'm a nice person, and the poor girl doesn't understand anything, even though she's a straight A student.