#17- forgive and forget

dedicated to daysdontlast cuz she literally gave me an idea that i have been questioning in all fan fics and other types of relationship books. And check out her stuff too :)

What would you do if someone cheated on you? Curl up in a ball eating some ice cream while watching cartoons? That would probably be me. But, i wouldn't forgive that person no matter how extremely hot they may be.

Lets say i forgive you, because i'm a nice person, and you do something else that breaks my heart. Then boy, you better get the F out of my house.

But no. The guys on watt pad get 50 million chances. No matter how many times they break the girls heart. Just keep on going and going. Gosh.

"Where were you?" I ask as soon as i hear him come in.

"None of your business," he growls. I stand up and walk over to him.

"Where were you?" I ask again

"I was out," he finally says.

"Out with who?"  I question even though i know the answer.

"With Nate, Danielle, and Rebecca." He says the last name so low, i could barely hear him, but i already know who it is.

"What were you doing with Rebecca?" I'm on the verge of tears. Why do i keep asking these questions if i already know the answers.

"I had a couple of drinks, and she started... Pulling me up to dance, and things got a little carried away and," he trails off not looking at me.

"Did you..."

"Yeah we did. But it was an accident baby, i love you. You know i do."

"God Dalm! Why didn't you tell me? I would've forgiven you anyway. You silly mop of curls," I laugh punching his shoulder playfully.

(No names were used for the fear of the reader tracking down the characters and punching them repeatedly out of annoyance.)

Someone please load a gun and shoot me in the face.

That whole example goes to show that the boy needs to say "I love you" or "babe" or "it was an accident it wont happen again" (even doe it does AYEEE) so the girl can forgive him.

So if the boy sleeps with another woman, then the girl has to forgive the boy because she is a nice person like me. But if the girl kisses a guy on the cheek because she is mad at her boyfriend (A.k.a Tessa) Then the boy has the right to stay mad at her for as long as he wants AND beat the guy the girl kissed senseless. (a.k.a Harry) Yet somehow the girl doesn't get mad at the other girl her boyfriend was with. Like were instagram Facebook and twitter disconnected for you at that time? 

I swear to god a girls tracking skills when she is being cheated on are better then the freaking tracker jackers in the hunger games. Not on watt pad though, not on watt pad. 

I feel like i should do the super powers girls get when they become girlfriends. Should i? I should.