#19- mood swings

I just screamed for 10 hours straight yesterday. Anyways....

So what annoys me a lot in fan fics is when the girl character and the boy character are having a good time, and then all of a sudden everyone starts screaming at each other because of idk what. What?

Here is an example:

I snuggle close to bob and inhale his mint and caramel and chocolate frappuchino and vanilla scent. His long fingers slide through my hair.

"I love you," Bob whispers. I smiles to myself and i'm about to say i love you when bob stops stroking my hair.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY I LOVE YOU BACK?" He screams at me

"I WAS ABOUT TO YOU ASSHOLE BUT YOU DIDN'T LET ME," I scream back.

"YOU TOOK A TEN HOUR PAUSE BITCH."

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME BREATHE."

"Hey want a sandwich?"

Welp, that made sense. Like bob and bobette are all huggy wuggy, and then i don't know what happens but it's like your watching animal planet and then nick jr. Do any of you know that song keep me crazy? Yeah that song is like kghebmlgkhd. First the guy meets the girl, and they do everything together, then the girl is strangling him? Then they continue to kiss and the girl hits him. Um yeah. Good song. 

 "I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."

Yeah um, i don't like cake so can you make like a cookie or cupcake?