Parent teacher conference

(y/n) POV

"Mom Dad we're here!" April announced, "Where is that adorable kitten of yours?!" Sarah said, "Hi Sarah!" I said, "You look very pretty today." I said sweetly.

"Aww thank you sweetie

"Aww thank you sweetie." She said as she picked me up, "Mom where's Dad?" April asked, Sarah sighed, "He's in Atlas on a business trip. I told him not to go, but as per usual he didn't listen to me." Sarah said, "Well is Lucy here? Despite how I feel about her, she does deserve to meet her nephew." April said, "And what's that supposed to mean?!" A woman asked from behind me, "Oh there you are Lucy." Sarah said.

"Hi there I'm Lucy

"Hi there I'm Lucy." Lucy said as she ruffled my hair, "Hi I'm (y/n)." I said, "Now April let's meet this boyfriend of yours." She said, "Girlfriend actually." April said, "Ok sweetie how about we go get breakfast ready." Sarah said as she took me to the kitchen.

"YOU HAD ONE JOB!" Lucy yelled, "Sarah why is Lucy mad at April?" I asked, "One you can call me grandma sweetie, and two my husband told told them he didn't care what they did as long as they both stayed away from drugs, found a good boyfriend, got married, and had kids. April found your mom, and is marring her. Lucy doesn't like that." Sarah said, "But why Mommy is nice?" I said, "Well it's complicated honey." She said.

April POV

"YOU HAD ONE JOB!" Lucy yelled, "All you had to do was stay away from drugs, found a good boyfriend, got married, and had kids. BUT NO, you just had to go and do something like this AGAIN!" She said angrily, "Oh shut up and be happy for your little sister." I said, "And why should I do that?" She asked, "Cause your gonna be an aunt, have a sister-in-law, and Mom will stop bugging you about having kids for awhile." I said as I sat down on the couch, "Hi I'm Glynda by the way." Glynda said, "Hi, I'm Lucy. I'm sure your a lovely person and your son is absolutely adorable, but I'm just a bit upset with my little sister at the moment so please don't take any of this to heart." Lucy said, "Your always mad at me." I said, suddenly there was several gun shots from outside as a car sped past the window. "VELVET YOUR UP!" A girl shouted, "COCO, VELVET!" (y/n) shouted as he ran to the window.

(y/n) POV

"(Y/N) GET AWAY FROM THERE!" Mommy said as she picked me up, suddenly Velvet flew threw the window, but Mommy caught her using her semblance, "Miss Scarlatina I thought I tought you better." Mommy said, "Professor Goodwitch?!" Velvet said, "Hi Velvet!" I said happily, "Hi (y/n)." She said sweetly, "Oh hi Professor." Coco said, "Mommy." I said, "No." Mommy said, "Too late I'm already going BYE!" I said as I ran out the broken window. 

"(y/n) go back this is very dangerous!" Coco said as I followed her, "More or less dangerous than killing SSS class grimm by yourself?" I asked, she didn't answer, "That's what I thought." I said as I rolled up my jacket selves revealing my gauntlets. "Velvet babysit the kid." Coco said, "Bye Velvet!" I said as I fired my grappling hooks at the car. 

"WEEEE!" I said happily as I flew towards the car only for it to be cut in half, "Oh great it's you." I said in disgust, "Oh come now where did this disdain for your father come from?" the grimm said, "Maybe it's because you keep trying to kidnap me, OH or maybe because you tried to kill Mama. Would you like me to go back farther?" I said, "Fair point, counter point I'm your father and you will do as I say whether you like it or not." He said, "HOW ABOUT NO!" Blake shouted as she shot at the grimm as she jumped from the roof of a nearby building. "Blake!" I said happily as she landed in front of me, "Stay away from my baby brother you freak!" She said as she kept me behind her, "Ah so you're Blake. Kali told me all about you little miss runaway." He said, "DON'T TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT!" I yelled, "Why don't you make him stop bud." Chris said as he handed me my sword, "I will!" I said, suddenly my left eye turned black.

" Chris said as he handed me my sword, "I will!" I said, suddenly my left eye turned black

"And this time I'll kill him." I said as I jumped over Blake and kicked my sword at the grimm. I created a ball of lightning in my hands and tried to hit him. "DIE!" I yelled as I grabbed my sword and stabbed him in the chest, "Well well, you got me bud." He said as he vomited up a mix of sludge and blood, "Don't come back." I said as I pulled my blade out of him and slashed the blood off my blade. Suddenly a weird grimm jumped down from the top of a skyscraper, "You cant die just yet, she still needs you." It said as it took him away. "Blake." I said, "Yes (y/n)?" Blake said, "I don't feel so good." I said as I fell back into her arms, "It's alright (y/n) your big sister's got you." She said as she picked me up, "Blake I cant move. E...Everything feels so heavy." I said, "Shh it'll be ok." She said, "Blake I feel sleepy." I said softly, "Go ahead and go to sleep I'll take you home and tell Glynda what happened." She said, "Thank you." I said as I passed out.

Glynda POV

"Glynda." Blake said, "OH MY OUM! (Y/N)!" I yelled as I ran over to them, "He's fine, he just fell asleep. I'm gonna take him home, but he did have another fight with his father, this time he almost killed him. You might wanna talk to him about that when you get home." She said as she walked away.

"Glynda who was that?" Sarah asked, "That was Blake, (y/n)'s older sister, she's taking him home." I said, "Glynda if you want you can go, he'll need you." April said, I shook my head, "I came here to meet your family and that's what I'm going to do." I said as I walked back into the house.

Blake POV

"Hey Blake do you mind if I tag along? I just wanna be sure he's ok." Velvet said, "Sure." I said.

We took (y/n) back to me and Chris's room and tucked him into my bed. "So what was that thing?" Velvet asked, "That was his father, my mom wont tell me about him." I said as I petted (y/n)'s hair softly, "All I know is she hates him and doesn't want (y/n) to have anything to do with him even though he gave her one of the best things in her life." I said, "I think I get it. Well not why she hated him before, but he became a grimm and actively targeted her child. I would hate him too if I were her." She said, "I guess you're right." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Blake?" I said groggily as I sat up, "Hey there sweetie." Mama said, "Glynda and April decided to spend the night at April's parents house, and Blake needed to get some rest. And despite her protests I moved you into my room." She said, "Mama did I really kill him?" I asked, "I don't think so honey, but you shouldn't worry about that. And that's also why after this trip is over you will be coming to live with me until Glynda and April get settled and have a safe place for you to live." She said, "But Mama I don't wanna leave them!" I said, "I know honey, I know, but it what Glynda wants. She thinks it would be best for you to go somewhere where you would be safe and where you couldn't fight anyone." She said as she sat up, "M...Mommy doesn't want me to fight?" I said sadly, "Yeah, and if I'm being honest I don't like it either." She said, "I...I'm sorry Mama, I...I just wanted to keep you all safe." I said, "I know honey, but you're far too young to be doing half the things you've done." She said as she hugged me.

"Good morning sweetheart." Mommy said as she picked me up, "Mommy are you going to send me to live with Mama after the trip?" I asked, "So she told you hugh, yes I am. I only want you to have a normal childhood sweetheart." She said, "I know, and I promise not to get int anymore fights until I'm older. I know you don't like it when I get into fights." I said, "Thank you sweetie." She said as she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I love you Mommy." I said as I hugged her.