Take your son to work day

(y/n) POV

"Sweetheart please we need to get going!" Mommy said, "BUT I DON'T WANNA GO!" I shouted as I held onto the door, "Honey you know I could force you to go if I wanted, but I won't. Please it's just one day and I'll be with you the entire time." She said sweetly, "Ok Mommy." I said. 

We eventually reached Beacon, this would be the very first time I would get to see where my mother worked! As we approached the enormous building I began to feel scared.

I had only been alone for fifteen seconds and I had already gotten lost! Mommy told me to stay next to the door of her classroom until she got back, but somehow I was pulled into a crowd of students as they passed by.

I was scared and alone, I didn't know what to do so I began to cry. "Aww what's wrong little guy?" A girl asked, "I...I c...can't find my M...Mommy." I cried, "Don't worry we will help you." A girl with long red hair said softly, "What's your name?" She asked, "(y...y/n) G...Goodwitch." I said still crying a bit, "I'm Pyrrha, and these are my friends Ruby, Yang, Blake, and Weiss." She said, "You said your name was (y/n) Goodwitch, are you Professor Goodwitch's son?" Blake asked, I nodded, suddenly the bell rang signaling that classes had begun, "We have to get to class, but we can't just leave him all alone." Ruby said, I began to get scared, "I know let's take him with us!" Yang said, "That's a wonderful idea." Pyrrha said as she held my hand.

Glynda POV

I was worried about (y/n), I only left him on his own for five minutes while I went to the restroom and had a short conversation with Ozpin. "MOMMY!" (y/n) shouted as he ran over to me, "(Y/N)!" I said as I hugged him, "Where have you been?! Do you have any idea how worried I was?" I asked, "I'm sorry mommy I got pulled into a crowd and then I got lost trying to find you." He said softly, "But they helped me, and they took me to class with them." He said as he pointed at Ruby, Yang, Blake, Weiss, and Pyrrha. "Mommy can I spend some more time with them?" He asked, "We're fine with it if you are." Ruby said, "Alright, BUT you will be on your best behavior, you will do whatever they tell you, and you WILL NOT wonder off on your own." I said, "Ok!" He said happily as he ran over to the girls.

(y/n) POV

"Alright (y/n) wanna go get some lunch?" Yang asked, "Ok big sis." I said, "What did you just call me?" She asked, "Your big sister Yang." I said as I pointed at her, "Big sister Ruby." I said as I pointed at Ruby, "Big sister Blake." I said as I pointed at Blake, "Big sister Pyrrha." I said as I pointed at Pyrrha, "And Weiss." I said as I pointed at Weiss, "Hey!" Weiss said causing the others to laugh.

I sat between Blake and Yang. I had a fried fish and some of the fish crackers Mommy brought for me. "How is it (y/n)?" Blake asked, "It's delicious!" I said with a smile as I wiggled my cat ears, "I'm glad you like it." She said as she petted me causing me to purr softly. I let out a soft yawn, "Well someone's tired." Ruby said, "I'll take him back to our dorm and put him down for a nap." Blake said.