New Threat

(y/n) POV

For the last couple of hours I've been running all over the ship. I did manage to call Blake, but the grimm took my scroll. "How long must we play this game child?" The grimm asked, "I'm not stopping till you're dead!" I said as I ran, "What's going on back here?" A man asked as he looked out of his cabin, "NO!" I shouted as the grimm smashed his head into the wall killing him almost instantly. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HIM! HE ONLY WANTED TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON!" I yelled as I drew my knives and threw one of them at her hitting her in the shoulder.

We were finally at the port of Vale, and before the bridge lowered I had already jumped off the boat towards the dock. I was at least four or five stories up when I jumped, but it didn't matter I could see my big sister along with about twenty or thirty huntsmen. "BLAKE!" I shouted as I fell, suddenly I was surrounded in a purple glow, "NOOOO!!!!!! PUT ME BACK ON THE BOAT!" I shouted, "(Y/N) (M/N) GOODWITCH YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!" Mommy yelled, "Is he now? I believe his father would beg to differ!" The grimm said as she jumped off the boat down onto the concrete dock creating a crater on impact, "Explain now!" Blake and Mommy ordered, "Uncle Oz made me do it!" I said, "We'll talk about that later." Blake said as she drew her sword, "Your making a lot of assumptions there don't you think?" The grimm said, "There's only one person here I cant kill...yet, and that's him." She said as she pointed at me. "I WONT LET YOU TOUCH A SINGLE HAIR ON MY SON'S HEAD!" Mommy yelled, "Mommy I'm sorry!" I said, "It's alright sweetheart, but we will be talking about a few things after this." She said sweetly, "I...I wanna help!" I said fearfully, "No." Blake said, "We couldn't live if anything happened to you." She said.

The battle went on for hours. Eventually it was all down to me, Mommy, and Blake well until Uncle Qrow showed up with reinforcements. "Stay behind me (y/n)!" Blake said, I was frozen in fear until I got a very dumb and dangerous idea. "I really hope this works!" I said as I walked out onto the battlefield. "You win." I said, "I'll go with you. I won't even put up a fight." I said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Mommy yelled, "I'm glad you came to your senses." The grimm said as she picked me up, "Sorry I lied." I said as I grabbed the knife that was still in her shoulder and slit her throat. "T...thank you." The woman said weakly as she dropped me and staggered back into the ocean. "SWEETHEART!" Mommy yelled as she ran over to me and hugged me tightly, "Are you ok? Did she hurt you at all?" She asked, "MOMMY!" I cried as I hugged her and cried into her chest, "It's alright kitten, it's alright." She said softly.

3rd person POV

A few minutes after (y/n) killed the grimm Qrow and the reinforcements arrived only to find Glynda and Blake comforting the traumatized child.

Hours later (y/n), Glynda, and Blake gave a full and detailed report to Ozpin. The report detailed all the abilities the grimm demonstrated, its approximated threat level, its physical characteristics, and most importantly the casualties including the innocent victims from the boat. This new grimm was given the name parasite dew to its apparent parasitic nature and was given a SSS danger level making it one of the most dangerous grimm.

Later that night Glynda, Ozpin, and (y/n) all sat down and discussed what happened and why her son was missing for over two weeks. In the end Ozpin took all the blame and accepted any punishment Glynda decided to give him.

Glynda didn't punish (y/n) considering what he had already been through.

(y/n) POV

"Mommy are you mad at me?" I asked, "I was at first, but now I'm just glad that you're safe." Mommy said, "Mommy I think I'm ready for that bath now." I said, she laughed a bit, "I couldn't agree more kitten." She said sweetly.