Missing

(y/n) POV

I was going to go to the park with Blake and her team, but something came up and Big Sister Pyrrha had to watch me.

"Kitty." An orange haired girl said as she started at me, I tugged on Pyrrha's skirt and raised my arms signaling that I wanted her to carry me. "(y/n) what's wrong, you're shaking?" Pyrrha asked as we walked, "That orange haired girl scares me." I said as I folded my cat ears down, "Don't worry about Nora, I promise she won't hurt you... probably." She said, this only scared me more. I buried my face in Pyrrha's chest until we reached the park.

"MAMA PUT ME DOWN!" A girl shouted, "Aunt Blair!" Jaune shouted as he ran over to a woman who was holding a little girl.

"And hows my favorite cousin doing?" He asked, "I'm your only cousin you big dum-dum!" The little girl said, like me she was a cat faunus, she had long green hair, emerald green eyes, and a green cat tail

"And hows my favorite cousin doing?" He asked, "I'm your only cousin you big dum-dum!" The little girl said, like me she was a cat faunus, she had long green hair, emerald green eyes, and a green cat tail. She wore a dress and gloves that looked like cat paws.

"MAMA PUT ME DOWN!" She said angrily, "Oh come now Scarlet be nice

"MAMA PUT ME DOWN!" She said angrily, "Oh come now Scarlet be nice." Blair said. "Pyrrha who's that?" I asked, "Oh sorry about that, (y/n) this is my aunt Blair and her daughter Scarlet." Jaune said as Pyrrha put me down, "KITTEN!!!" Blair shouted as she dropped Scarlet and pounced on me, she began nuzzling me, I tried to get away, but it was no use, "Meow meow~, you're such a cute little kitten meow meow ~." She said, "P...Pyrrha please help me!" I said reaching out for her, "Miss would you mind getting off (y/n)." Pyrrha said politely, "Meow~?" Blair said in confusion, "C...Can't breathe!" I said weakly before I lost consciousness. 

Pyrrha POV

"AUNT BLAIR GET OFF HIM!" Jaune said as he attempted to pry his aunt off (y/n). Eventually Nora pulled her off, "(y/n), (y/n) are you alright?" Ren asked, there was no response, "Stand back I know CPR!" Jaune said confidently.  

(y/n) POV 

"HEY YOU!" Someone yelled from behind me, "Who are you?" I asked, "I'm (y/n) Goodwitch BELIEVE IT!" He said confidently, "No your not." I said, "Yes I am." He said, "If your me then who am I?" I asked, "Well while you figure that out I'm gonna go do cool ninja stuff." He said, "Did you say ninja?!" I asked excitedly, "Yep I'm a ninja believe it!" He said, 'I wanna be a ninja.' I thought, suddenly I got a evil idea. I snuck behind the ninja and just as I was about to knock him out I saw a bright flash of light.

"Stand back I know CPR!" Jaune said confidently, he bent down and got really close to my face, "AHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed as I clawed Jaune's face and hid behind Pyrrha. "Pyrrha where did the ninja go?!" I asked, "What are you talking about?" Pyrrha asked, "Hugh I guess it was all just a dream, or is this the dream?" I asked, "Pyrrha help I'm scaring myself." I said, "Ok I'm taking you home." She said. 

"So how was the park?" Blake asked, "Well my aunt almost suffocated (y/n), he reached a scary level of thinking, and he also clawed my face." Jaune said, "Oh wow. Jaune... HOW WERE YOU BEATEN BY A BARELY CONTENTIOUS FOUR YEAR OLD!" Ruby laughed, "Ok (y/n) let's get you back to the dorm." Blake said as she picked me up.

"Ok I'm going to take a shower, you mom left some books and games for you. There on the desk over there." Blake said as she went into the bathroom. I looked over at Blake's bed and saw a weird book under her pillow. "What's this?" I asked, "Ninjas of love?" I said, I sat down and began to read. "WERE BACK!" Ruby asked, "Whatcha readen there?" Yang asked, "Big Sis Yang what's this word mean?" I asked as I pointed out the word, "Hmm lets see, voluptuous... OK WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!?!?!?!" She asked as she took the book away, "Under Blake's pillow." I said, "Oh it cant be that bad." Weiss said as she read a random page in the book, "W...wow, I...I need... I have no words." She said in shock, "I wanna read it too!" Ruby said, "NO!" Yang and Weiss shouted, "What's going on out here... i...is that my book?" Blake asked, "THIS IS FILTH! FILTH!!!" Yang shouted.

Cardin POV

It was about three in the morning, the perfect time to put my plan into action. I snuck into team RWBY's dorm and walked over to where the kid was sleeping, "I'm a ninja now believe it!" He said in his sleep, 'What ever brat soon you'll be nothing!' I thought as I kidnapped him.

Glynda POV

"I'm back!" I said as I entered team RWBY's dorm, "Where's my baby?" I asked, "He's right...here, where did he go?" Blake asked, I looked over at the door and saw a note that read 'If you ever want to see the brat alive bring a million lien to the docks by midnight, come alone!'. I was furious. "I'm going to find whoever kidnapped my son and rip them limb from limb!" I said angrily! 

Cinder POV

"C...Cinder." Emerald said, "Emerald, what part of never speak to me again don't you understand?" I said, "I...I ummm I found him!" She said, "Emerald Sustrai if I find out your lying to me I will punish you far worse than anything anyone could possibly imagine." I said, "She's not lying." Mercury said, "Some guys from Beacon kidnapped him at around three in the morning." He said, "Emerald I'm still mad at you for not only kidnapping, but also abandoning my son. Now I'm going to go get him back." I said as I walked away.