Harry sat down, kicking his feet up on the foot rest. 

"Sit here." He ordered, patting a spot in between his legs. 

I smiled and sat down so that his legs were on either side of my waist. He brought his arms around and started pressing buttons on the controller. I leaned my head back against his chest as I watched the screen. 

"You wanna play with me?" Harry asked, like a three-year-old.

I chuckled a bit, "Which game?" 

"Mm.. you choose." He rested his chin on my shoulder.

I hummed in thought. "Oh! I got it!" I yelped. "Let's play MarioKart!"

"Yeah! I call Mario." 

"Oh, I call Peach!" I said excitedly. 

"You're my Peach." He stated.

"And you're my Mario... except you're a hotter version." 

We both bursted into laughter. Gosh, it felt great to laugh. 

"Wow, we are really cheesy and cliche!" I pointed-out. 

He chuckled deeply, his chest vibrating against my back.

"I like being cheesy." He whispered, moving my hair and kissing my neck.

I felt goosebumps rise on my skin with his touch.

LIAM'S POV:

I ended up telling everyone, who already knew about the situation, Harry's side of the story. We have all understood what happened which is good... we just hope that Jade will understand.

"Guys, Harry and Jade have been in the back room for quite a while now." Eleanor spoke from beside Louis. 

"Yeah," Louis hummed. "Someone should go check up on them.

"I'll go." I stood up, straightening out my jeans. 

"Hurry back." Sophia whispered to me. 

I nodded. "Will do."

I started walking down the narrow hallway, to the back room. The bus was still driving us to the next location but I guess it's not that bad. 

I tapped my knuckles against the wood work of the door. Instead of the door opening, I overheard yelling.

"How?! Why would you do that?!" Jade asked.

"Because I wanted to!" Harry rebutted, both of them quite loud. 

What?

I slowly opened the door and poked my head inside.

I saw Harry sitting on the couch with Jade. Their eyes were glued to the tv screen as Mario and Peach sped down a race track.

"Frick! What does the mushroom do?!" Jade yelled, fingers furiously hitting buttons.

"I dunno!" Harry replied, laughing loudly afterwards. 

"What?! Did you just hit me with a banana?!" 

Harry giggled. "Um... oops?" 

After that, the victory music played and Harry cheered while Jade pouted. 

"That wasn't fair." She grumbled.

"It was too." Harry replied, pecking her breifly on the lips. 

Jade rolled her eyes when Harry pulled back. Her eyes flickered to the door and she smiled a bit at me.

"Hi, Liam!" She chirped, completely forgetting about the game she just lost.

I waved as Harry looked over at me.

"So, everything is alright, eh?" I asked, smirking a bit.

Jade smiled and nodded, "Thanks to you!" 

I shook my head, "Nah." 

Harry smiled genuinly. "Yeah, mate. I don't know that I would do without you." He jokingly flew a flying kiss at me.

I 'caught' the flying kiss and tapped my cheek, making them laugh.

"It was no problem. I'm glad you're back together. Oh, and I told the others what happened... I hope you don't mind." I rambled.

Harry and Jade kept smiling. "It's all good, mate." Harry confirmed.

I nodded. "Good. I'll be in the front." 

They waved at me as I walked out into the hallway, shutting the door behind me. I made my way to the front of the bus, where everyone else was sitting. 

Everyone was imersed in their own conversations until I came. 

"How are they?" Niall asked. 

"They're all good." I smiled. 

I plopped down beside Sophia, automatically hanging my arm around her shoulders. She turned her head and pecked my cheek.

"So, they're alright again?" She asked. 

I nodded, "Yeah, thankfully."

I'm glad they're alright.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

Hi! I hoped you liked this one! Please vote/comment. 

Aghhhhh 10k + reads?! I'm dreaming!

I will try to update faster :) 

And this chapter is dedicated to @/hemmingsbvtch for her sweet comment from earlier! Thank youuuu :) 

-Maya xox