You need to work out shirtless & in eyesight please

smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The best thing about Mickey knowing where the morning sickness came from, was that he had his sex drive back.

Not in the morning but when Ian came home to Mickey cooking dinner in the kitchen, He just asked
"Is Yevy home?"
"No, he's at Debbie's to play with Franny. He's gonna be home for dinner."
Then he had already turned Mickey around and kissed him.

Ian hungrily took advantage of his lips and shoved his tongue down Mickeys throat, what was more than welcomed by the Milkovich.

Mickey quickly unbuttoned Ian's jeans while the ginger hoisted him up on the kitchen counter.
Mickey jerked Ian's dick until he was hard.

"Here?" Ian chuckled "In the kitchen?
"Why Not, been a long time since we did it in the kitchen" He whispered while Ian sucked a hickey on his neck and pulled his jeans down.

Ian pulled him down from the counter again and turned him around to bend him over it instead.
He playfully slapped his ass.

"I'll get the lube, you prep that ass for me" he panted in Mickeys ear, grinning.

Ian stepped out of his pants while Mickey coated his fingers in spit and brought them back to his hole, pushing them in and out quickly.

He already moaned from his own fingers when Ian came back, completely undressed now And with a rock hard cock.

Ian coated his own fingers in lube and swatted Mickeys hand away to get on that ass himself. He thrusted his fingers in and out of Mickeys ass, who moaned every time he did that.

"Alright, fuck, I'm ready, fuck me!"
Mickey brought a hand down and jerked his own cock while Ian pulled his finger out and pushed the tip of his dick into him instead.

Mickey moaned at the cock entering him. He panted when Ian inched his way up his ass.
He cursed under his breath and Ian started thrusting in and out of Mickey. After a few minutes he got faster, he knew how Mickey liked it.

He fucked him hard against the kitchen counter, the Milkovich stood up a bit more and leaned his back against Ian's body, reached around his neck to pull him closer. Ian panted in Mickeys ear while the Milkovich jerked himself off.

"Fuck, right there, Ian."
Ian grinned and made his efforts to hit exactly that spot while fucking the Milkovich in his fast pace.
Mickey let out some pants and "fuck" s and after a few minutes came against the counter.
Ian focused and concentrated on his own orgasm. Mickey was bend over the counter again and Ian had grabbed him by his hips fucking him roughly.

He finally came with a loud moan inside of the Milkovich. Ian panted and kissed Mickey's neck and shoulders, making him chuckle lightly. He pulled out of him and they slowly put their clothes back on. While Mickey went back to cooking, Ian cleaned up the kitchen quickly.

The ginger wrapped his arms around his boyfriend from behind.
"I love you", he mumbled and watched him keep cooking dinner.
"Good thing a bad taste in men lies in your family, firecrotch."

They just stood here for a few minutes, enjoying each other's company.
"We have to tell Yevgeny about the new baby. And my family too. And we should try to call Mandy and tell her."
"Hey, calm down there, Army", Mickey sighed, "There is something I should've mentioned before we had the whole fight about keeping it."

Ian frowned.
"What is it?"
"I uh, I read in those flyers, that the whole male pregnancy is highly complicated. It's not natural, you know? It's very likely that I loose little clumpy within the first trimester. Far more likely than for women to lose theirs in the first trimester. So, we're not telling anybody about it, until we know, there will be something to tell them about."