She slapped her hand on her forehead and closed her eyes. Her breathing was steady but then her brain decided to show her another interesting memory from last night.

"C-can't you stay?"

Her eyes snapped open in horror.

"Please..."

"No no no. I did not just ask that to him last night. No!" She uttered as she sat up on the bed in a panic. A horrified look was on her face as she continued to deny it. "No, you just didn't ask that to him did you?"

"Ask what to who?" A low voice suddenly resonated inside her room, scaring her. Lisa looked at the door and there stood Jungkook in only his sweatpants. No shirt on.

Just great for the poor girl. So early in the morning.

"W-what?" She stuttered as she clutched the blanket to her chest. And of course, her cheeks were tinted pink.

"You were kinda speaking to yourself?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her.

"Oh? I uhm... I was just wondering how I ended up here." She muttered.

"How do you think you got here?" He asked her as he folds his arms over his chest and leaned his shoulder on the door frame.

"Did you... carry me?" She hesitated.

"You were quite heavy you know?" Jungkook stated and immediately an offended look rose on her face.

"Hey! I didn't ask you to carry me!" She retaliated. "You could've asked Yugyeom to do it."

"So you rather have him carry you than your husband?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I'd rather have him do it than hear you complaining about my weight," Lisa replied. And they're back to their bickering sessions.

See what she meant by being good at being a gentleman and a meanie?

"You think he won't complain as well?" Jungkook smirked and Lisa threw a pillow at him to which he quickly avoided.

"I hate you." She grumbled which made a grin appear on his lips.

"Tsk. Come on and get out of bed. I'm hungry." He told her and Lisa rolled her eyes. She didn't make a comeback though and just got out of bed to go wash up a bit.

Ten minutes later and she went downstairs to see Jungkook sitting down on the dining table with a bowl of cereal, a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice. Since she was not in the mood to cook, she decided to make her bowl of cereal as well.

"Are you going to work today?" Jungkook suddenly asked her.

"Yeah of course. Why?" She asked back as she sat down on one of the seats after making her breakfast.

"Nothing. I just thought about it since you know, what happened last night at your family mansion." He told her.

"Oh." Lisa paused and she didn't know what to say next. She doesn't want to remember what happened.

Jungkook noticed her sudden change of mood and so he decided to change the topic.

"You should eat more you know." He said.

"I thought you said I was heavy." The brunette scoffed before munching on her cereal.

"I was just teasing. Eat more. You weighed like a feather." He said before pushing the plate of pancakes towards her. Lisa gave him a questioning look as he finished his bowl and put it in the sink.

"You're acting weird." Lisa can't help but speak up her thoughts. He's been nothing but nice to her recently.

"Weird what?"