Grew up in the wrong parts

AN: Peter isn't Spider-Man and doesn't know Tony.
__________________

Peter grew up in the wrong parts. On some nights you can hear gunshots, police sirens sounding almost everyday. In the stairwells of the apartment building, there are drugs being used or bought. There are these groups of people that act all tuff, when they ain't, always starting problems. Peter grew around that.

Peter new not to be scared anymore, have to grow up and be strong.

Peter wears shirts that are a little baggy, plain or have a design from a  graffiti artist. He wears jeans that sag a little and have either Jordan's or Nike on. He had a little sliver chain on his neck.

He grew up somewhere, where people would call is ghetto, or in the hood or project's. He loved where he lived, all the music he heard, the way people act, when someone brings a stereo to the park and everyone dances, he loves how everyone is different but get along perfectly, at times. He just loves it.

One day Peter was chilling inside the park that lays in front of his building. He had his little speaker waiting for his friend to come. He put his playlist on and started jamming.

Yo bro, I think I had too much Hennessy man
This Hennessy getting to me
I ain't gonna lie, I’m a little smizz
I'm a little drizz
But we in the club man, OOOUUU

Yea they hate but they broke though (They broke though)
And when it's time to pop they a no-show (Where they at?)
Yea I'm pretty but I'm loco (Yeah I'm loco)

He started to rock his head with the song. As 2 minutes passed, his favorite part came on.

Like I don't always keep the hammer next to me?
Like I ain't got a hitter to the left of me?
Like we ain't in these streets more than sesame?
If that's ya chick, then why she texting me?
Why she keep calling my phone speaking sexually?
Every time I'm out, why she stressing me?
You call her Stephanie? I call her Headphanie

As the last Part played, he heard his friends singing along. He got up and gave 'em a quick hug. "Wassup, guys"

Flash smiled at him and said, "none thing much, except that Ned, over hear, is trying to go to some store and steal something"

Ned looked at Pete, "Before you say anything, I just want a chocolate bar, but I'm broke" Peter was a little relieved when he said that.

"Why not, it's nothing important or anything" Peter turned his speaker off and walked with the 2 following. "Wait which store, the deli or..." He waited for Ned to think about it.

"Lets go to the deli, it would be easier" Ned said.

A few minutes later, they got to the deli and flash opened the door. Ned walked in and secretly took 3 chocolate bars, flash took a pop tart and Peter got a water. Peter went to the counter and paid for the water so it didn't seem suspicious. After they walked out they were stopped.

"Uh, excuse me. Young men" A male voice said. They turned around to see a guy wearing some science shirt, with a suit jacket over it and some black pants.

Peter raised an eyebrow, "uh, yes"

"I won't call the cops, but can you tell me, Why you took the candy?"

Ned and Flash took off running not trusting the man. Peter stood seeing is something will happen, because technically he didn't steal. "We had no money, only a dollar and we wanted something from the store"

The male looked at them with concern. "Why not get a job?"

"Because I only want to work with science and I haven't found the right job for that. Between you and me I'm actually the smartest in my school" Peter didn't know why he truest this man but something inside him told him too. "Wait, who are you anyways I've never seen you around here" Now Peter questions.

The man put his hand out for Peter to shake. "Stark. Tony Stark" Peter froze. I'm in front of The Tony Stark.

Peter was shook. After he got over that little moment, he shook Mr. Starks hand. "It- it's a honour to meet you sir"

Tony smiled a bit. "It must be. Now since you like science so much want to try something. Maybe see how good you really are"

Peter was still a little shocked over the fact Tony Stark is right in front of him. "Uh, yeah sure"

Tony and Peter walked and talked about anything related to science. Pete was surprising Tony. For someone like this, he is really smart. Tony thought.

A good half an hour later they parted ways but not before Tony slipped Pete his number. "If you ever want to work for Stark Industries, call this number. We can use your brain's"

Peter smiled at him. "Thanks, for today" He quickly hugged Stark and walked away with a goofy grin on.

As Peter went back to the park to meet up with his friends again, he put the number in his contacts.

"PETER" Flash ran up to him and punched him the arm. "What the fuck man, we thought the cops got you"

Peter rubbed his arms. "I got something important to tell you. The guy that caught us, was Tony Stark. We talked about science and shit and now I could have a job at Stark Industries" Peter spoke very fast.

"Woah dude, That fucking awesome. You better not forget us when you get all smart and fancy" Flash hugged Peter.

"I wont" Peter was the happiest he could be. His love changed in just less of an hour.

__________________

Words: 969

Daily gif