FUCK YOU THUNDER!

Natasha Romanoff had one fear. The dumbest fear in the world. A fear that only a child should have, which is why no one knew. Well one person knew, Tony Stark, her bestfriend.

Natasha is scared of... Thunder and lightning. It's a fear she never talked about. Tony only knows because he helped her calm down one night.

On this night the thunder was so bad it shook Natasha to the core. She instantly remembered the innocent lives she took, the lives she couldn't save while Aliens were dropping buildings or while ultron made a city float.

As she was starting to cry her door opened. She looked at the door, happy to see Tony standing there with 2 foot tall teddy bear. His name is Ted, he helps Nat out a lot. Don't tell anyone about this or She will come and kill you.

Tony walked to the bed and got in. He got under the covers and put an arm around Nat. "Wanna say it together"

With a nod as a response they both started to sing. Natasha with a shaking voice and Tony with a raggedy voice.

When you hear the sound of thunder don't you get to scared,

Just grab your thunder buddy and say the magic words

Fuck you thunder, you can suck my dick, you can't get me

Thunder cause you're just God's farts

They ended the song with a fart noise. Nat let out a little laughing, so little it was non existent.

Nat looked to Tony. "Thanks Tony"

Tony smiled down at Nat. "What are friends for"

Nat smiled then rolled on to her side, her back facing Tony. She now had Ted in her arms, slowly falling asleep.

_______________________
Words: 287

Daily Blessing:

Do ya see that engagement ring? Oof :(