getting lost

Peter and Tony are at the mall. Peter wanted to just go outside and explore some stores.

***In Macy's***

"Tony, can we buy or more like can you buy me a watch" Peter gave the best puppies eyes he can give.

All Tony did was grab Peter by his ears and said "No son of mine will wear a watch from this place, we only wear Rolex's"

"Alright, ow, Dad let me go oww!"

***In Gucci***

The place had the most weirdest Sweatshirts, Pants, Sneakers, Flips Flops and Shirts.

As they walked around something caught Peter's eyes... Diamond Gucci Slides "DAAAD"

"Yes Pete, I'm right behind you"

"Oh, anyways, can you buy me these please... with a cherry top" Peter asked while bouncing in front of Mr. Stark with the slides in his hand.

"Alright, let's go pay for them" "YAY"

***Just window shopping***

Peter and Tony were walking side by side, looking into stores.

"Hey Pete, want to get some ice..." Tony stopped mid sentence when he noticed Peter wasn't next to him. The mall was crowded with people in it making it hard to find him.

An idea came to Tony. He walked to the middle of the mall and got on top of some benches. He then screamed, "BABY STARK..."

"DOO DOO DOO DO DO"

There's the kid. Tony walked to where he heard the voice and met with Peter. "No more wondering off, now let's go we are going home"

"Sorry dad, I saw a Spider-Man Lego set"

"What am I going to do with you?"

______________________
Words: 262

Daily gif: