Pet Name

Peter was just having a nice break from (paw) patrol (yes I am a 14 year old that likes paw patrol, fight me] on a roof. 

He was eating a nice sandwich he got from Delmar's. When Karen alerted him of bank robbing going on 3 blocks away.

"Any hostages Karen" Peter asked while swinging there.

"2 people, A little girl and what looks to be her mom" By now Peter landed on top of the bank and crawled in through the vents.

"And how many robbers"

"2, but they seem like newbies so this will be easy" Karen said. Her voice had such a lazy tone in it.

10 minutes later

And Karen was right. Those dweebs were so easy to knock out. But any ways, Peter went back to his roof to chill until another person calls him.

"Oh Petey pie" A voice sang.

Peter rolled his eyes when he realized that voice came from no other then, Merc with the Mouth or Deadpool. "Yes Wade" Peter wasn't ready to deal with him right now, he just wanted a nice chill break time.

"Awe, come on baby boy, I wanted to he with... you kinda are the only one to make me happy" Wade said happily but mumbled the last part. Due to Peters enhanced hearing he heard that causing him to blush a little.

"Awe, you make me happy too" Peter said back with a quite voice.

Wade mumbled, "You wasn't suppose to hear that"

Peter's POV  (You might see this so rarely but I did it for the joke)

He looked at me, then I looked him, and he looked at me, then I lOoOoKeD a him.

3rd POV

They walked closer to each other. Peter pulled up Wades mask, then his own and leaned up to kiss wade.  When Wade noticed, he leaned down and kissed Peter.

A Spark flew, They got married, they adopted a little girl named Natasha, after the baddest female to ever live obviously. And had lived the best life ever.

______________________
Words: 341

Daily gif: