Surprise

Peter was going through a little obsession. Every second of his day was filled with Billie Eilish.

When he is in class, he would be humming some of her songs. When he was on his way to the tower, he would be blasting her song in his headphones. When he is in the lab with Tony, the only music will be Billie Eilish songs.

One day while Peter was in the lab his favorite song came on.

Billie

His voice turned deep, Stark would have been shocked if it wasn't his 20 million time hearing him sing.

What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

With each question, he rubbed his head. Peter was singing so beautifully.

Come here
Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

When Peter said the last line he had his fingers making guns and pointed hand to his head and acted liked he shot.

During the whole performance stark was just watching how his kid was so freaking happy. He decided to make some calls.

Tony walked out the lab to get some privacy, he made sure that Peter couldn't here him.

Hey Pep.

Yes Stark

I was wondering if you can email this person named Billie Eilish and her mangers.

Ok, but who is that

Some singer Peter is obsessed with.

Ok I'll see what i can do

Thanks Pep, your the best.

After Tony hung up, he walked back into the lab and continued working.

The next day, Tony got a email.

To Tony Stark,

Hey it's Billie Eilish, one of your people contacted me about this boy named Peter. I love meeting my fans. Can we discuss a time and place to meet.

Love

Billie Eilish and brother

As Tony was reading, he had the biggest smile on his face. He quickly responded back

To Billie Eilish

Hey, Yes Peter is my son and he is obsessed with you. He can't go a day without hearing one of your songs.

I was thinking we can meet up at my tower.

Ill give you my phone number so it will be easier to talk about.