tarts of the pop

Peter went to the store after school for a little snack since he was hungry. As he was looking for What he was gonna eat he saw the Brown Sugar cinnamon Pop-tart.

"Ooo these look good" Peter mumbled to himself.

He paid for his food and left. When he got to Avengers Tower, he gave a little wave to the front desk and went to the private elevator.

When the elevator door opened he saw Thor and Bruce on the left side of the couch cuddling and Tony and Stephen on the other side cuddling.

"Hey guys" Peter said walking to them.

"Hey pete" Tony, Stephen and Bruce said Still liking at the TV

"HELLO MAN OF SPIDERS" Thors voice boomed. "Is that TART OF THE POP?" Thor asked when he saw what Peter was eating.

Everyone's necked whipped to see Peter just casual eating a Pop Tart. "Yeah, you want some?" Peter asked, innocently.

"YES NOW GIVE ME" THOR jumped off the couch.

Peter got scared from the instant movement and jumped the Pop tart on the floor.

"NOOOOOO" Thor screamed while lightning flew from his fingers.

Stephen created a portal and made all them, save Thor, leave the room to a safer place.

Tony looked at Peter and whispered-Yelled "You know how much Thor loves Pop-tarts he had an addiction. He does anything to get one, he will hurt anyone. He finally stopped eating them."

"He could have hurt you. Thor is like the hulk but unstoppable for pop tarts" Bruce added.

Peter let a tear slip.

Tony looked at Peter and asked. "No, don't cry, he wouldn't hurt you"

"I'm not crying because of that, I'm crying because that was my favorite type of Pop-tart and I can't eat" Peter let a full sob escaped.

All the adults looked at him cry and just sighed.

'What am I going to do with you?' Tony mumbled.
_______________________
Words: 323

Daily gif