the good days

The year is 2032. Peter is 25, MJ is 26 and Ned is 25. The trio always stood in contact. Especially Peter and MJ, I mean obviously, they are married. MJ is the CEO of Stark Industries, Ned is A lab Director and Peter is, believe it or not, the assistant to MJ.

Peter and MJ, where telling their kids about a new invention. A year after they got married, they adopted a 4 year old girl and a 5 year old boy.

MJ held the boy in her lap. "This invention could take us back in time?" The boy asked.

Peter smiled at him while holding the girl in his lap. "Yes, and I want all of us to try it"

"Family Vacation!" The girl squeaked. Peter and MJ laughed.

"It kinda is" MJ took the boy of her lap and stands up. "Ready to try it" Peter put the girl down.

The children jumped up and down. "YES"

Peter walked to the control panels. "Go stand in the circle" MJ and kids follow their orders. Once Peter stopped pressing buttons he walked to the middle of the circle. "Put these on" He handed them a Watch looking thing.

The girl looked up. "What are they for?"

"They let you travel in time. As long as you have this you'll be safe" MJ tightened the grip on them for the kids. "Now hold our hands and we can go"

MJ looked at Peter. "What year are we going to?"

"2017"

Peter grabbed the girl's hand while MJ held the boy's. "Now let's go"

****

After a flash of light they were in... The lab?

The boy looked at MJ. "Mama, did it work"

MJ looked around with tears in her eyes. "Yes, yes it did" Her voice was shaky.

Peter walked around the lab taking in everything, the pictures on the walls, the mess it use to be when his dad was in the lab, the different inventions. As he was looking around a voice came behind.

"Who are you and What do you want?"

Peter turned around and saw Tony. "dAd" His voice cracked.

"Peter? But how you was just upstairs. Why do you look older? What the heck is going on" He looked behind Peter and saw MJ with 2 kids at her legs.

Peter walked up to Tony. "I invented a time machine with the help of MJ" He smiled back her.

Tony was still confused, "How do I know you not lying to me. Tell me only Peter and I would know"

"When you can do the things I can, but you dont, then the bad things happen. They happen because of you" Peter said.

Tony smirked. "Okay, so you might be telling the truth" He crossed his arms. "What year are you from then?"

"The year 2032"

Tony looked shocked. "Lets go see the other team"

Peter turned around and told MJ and the kids to follow. As the started walking, the boy jumped on Peters back.

"Papa, who are we going to?"

"The Avengers"

"Cool"

A few minutes later, MJ, Peter and the kids are standing in front of the team. Tony, Past Peter, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Bruce, Steve, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, Vision, Scott, Hope, Loki and Dr. Strange. (If i missed someone let me know)

As Peter was looking at Natasha, He started to tear up.

"So, who's the girl and kids?" Natasha asked.

Peter clapped back to reality. "Oh yeah, um...  This is MJ, my wife. And my kids, Natasha and Tony"

Tony and Natasha looked at Peter with tears in their eye. "You named them after us. Why?"

"You guys were my Mom and Dad, so I wanted to honor that" Peter said with tears in his eyes.

Natasha got up and hugged the Peter. "You will always be my Baby spider"

Peter felt a tear slipped, he quickly wiped it away. "And you will always be my mama spider"

Clint spoke up. "Uh, older Peter... Why are you crying"

Peter slowly pulled back from Nat. "I'm not allowed to say, but you will find out next year or well in 5 years" Peter looked at everyone in the room. He stopped when he saw himself. "Pete, When that time comes. I want you to be open about your feelings, don't lock them away"

The younger Pete looked at him very confused. "What's going to happen"

Peter had a sad smile. "Just love your family, don't take them for granted. If you have a problem with them, fix it. Don't held grudges with them"

All younger Peter could do was nod slowly, taking in all of the things he just heard.

Future Peter then turned to Steve. "Don't ever leave the team" He backed away from Steve to see everyone. "You all stay together. Steve you said it yourself, just stay together. Please" With that said he walked back to MJ and the kids standing quietly by the elevator. "I love you guys" They all tapped the button and went back home.

***

As soon as they got back to their time Peter broke down crying. MJ bought the kids to their room. When she came back, she sat on the floor bringing Pete in for a hug.

"Don't cry for them. They are still here. Their soul is at rest, but they are still here" MJ kissed the top of his head.

All Peter could do was cry. This lasted for 20 minutes. When he stopped he stood up, he kissed MJ. "Thank you for being here"

She smiled at him. "You don't have to thank me"
__________________________

Words: 937

Daily pic: