Movie Time

Peter, the orphan. Tony, the Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Both had no Father figure growing up, But that changed for Peter.

Peter had just finished school and was going to the tower. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Peter will go to the Tower and create something mind blowing or have a chill movie day.

Peter walked in the front doors and waved at the receptionist. When he reached the elevator FRIDAY spoke to him.

"Good afternoon Mini Stark, Boss requested that you go to the common room"

"Hey FRIDAY, Ok I'll be there in a minute" Peter was extremely happy, that means MOVIE TIME. Peter got off the elevator and headed to his room to drop off his stuff. Tony gave him a room because they sometimes overwork them selves and pass out, or when they forget the time and it's to late for him to swing home.

As he dropped his stuff on his Iron man themed bed sheet. He walked to the comm room. As he walks in, he sees Tony sitting on the couch with junk food surrounding him.

Tony turned to the boy and threw a bag of skittles. "Let's go and watch some movies" Peter ran and jumped to Tonys left side.

"What are we watching" Peter spoke as he opened the bag.

"Its called, Home" Tony saw confusion in Pete's face. "Its about a race of cute purple aliens invading earth" Peter looked even more confused " Oh relax it's a kids movie just watch it" Stark grabbed the remote and press played.

Half throw the movie, Peter leaned closer to the genius, making him wrap an arm around him. "Mr.Stark, why doesn't anyone like him"

"I don't know, he seems really nice"

Time skip to end of the movie

As they watch, oh and Tip save the Alien family. As they watch the alien dad and his little babies float into space, a tear falls down Peters face.

"Pete are you... crying" Tony asked looking down.

Peter wiped his cheek. "No my eyes were sweating" Peter let out a little yawn.

"Awe, is little Petey-pie  tired" Tony said in a baby voice.

Peter was offened. "First, I'm taller than you. Second, no I'm not ti-" Another yawn escaped from his mouth. Tony looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Ok maybe I am tired"

Tony got up causing all the food and drinks to go on the floor. "I'll clean that later" He looked towards Pete. "Get on my back"

"Yay piggy back ride" Tony smiled at how childish The Spider-Man can be. As they reach the bed Tony gently place him down.

"Go to sleep, I'll tell your aunt that you'll stay over"

"But it's only 5. What if I wake up before 7:30"

"Then you'll go home" Tony said jokingly.

"Nope I'm staying here" Peter snuggled more into his bed. Already on the brink of knocking out.

"I'll leave you to sleep" Tony turned around and walked towards the door.

"Ok, Good Night Dad"

"Good night... Son" Tony had the biggest smile on his face. He walked back to the common room and started to clean. Even through he cleaning, he was still smiling. He has the best/ purest person in the world as a son. What more can he ask for.
_________________________
Words: 554

Daily pic: