Training Day

Peter was happy to say the least. He gets to miss a week of school.

Monday: Lab Day
Tuesday: Cleaning day (Cap loves to clean)
Wednesday: Meetings for becoming heir
Thursday: Training Day
Friday: Relax day/ Movie marathon

Peter woke up at 10 O'clock, he smiled when he remembered that today he can spend the whole day in the lab with his dad, Tony Stank, I mean stark. Peter rolled out of bed and did his daily routine.

When he walked into the kitchen he saw Steve and Bucky cooking breakfest. Tony, Stephen, Bruce, Thor and, Loki talking about Technology. Clint, Sam and Natasha talking about a mission. And lastly, Wanda and Vision were sitting at the table being all lovey dovey.

"Good morning guys" Peter smiled at them.

A bunch of 'Mornings' and 'morning Pete's' were heard. Steve looked at Peter and said "Food is done so go grab a plate"

Peter was so excited to eat Steve's food. He always made the best pancakes, waffles and omelettes. Once Peter put all the food he wanted on his plate the other avengers (Yes loki and Bucky are avengers) put food on their plates.

After everyone finished eating, they went separate ways. Bruce, Tony, Strange and Peter all went to the lab. For the rest of the day they tinkered with the Iron-Suits. Made new upgrades for Peters suit and lastly made a truth serum.

(Time skip to thursday bought to you by ironstrange)

It's Trainging day! Peter was so excited, he can show off his skills and pick up some new skills. In the back left corner there was Loki, Wanda and Strange working out with their magic. Steve, Bucky, Sam, Clint and Natasha are sparring in the middle. Rhodey and Tony are in the right corner using the weights. Peter was just on the ceiling sitting.

Out of no where an arrow shot at Peter. Thankfully Peter caught it before it stuck in his head.

"Katniss what the fuck! That was way to close" Peter screeched at Clint.

"Language" CaPtAiN AmErIcA said.

Peter looked at Steve and said "I know you didn't just say that because at night all I hear is cuss words from you and Bucky"

Steve turned red in embarrassment. But then there's Bucky who is laugh so hard. "He got you there steve" Bucky said through each laugh.

Clint looked at Tony and said "Tony, Steve isn't Captain Virgin anymore" While wipping a fake tear.

"They grow up so fast" Tony also wiped a fake tear and hugged Clint. They both just faked cry at their boy growing up.

"Oh my god, shut up already" Steve said seriously.

"Ok ok ok. We're sorry" Tony pulled away from Clint. He liked at Bucky and said. "Is he good in bed?"

"Oh yes he is" Bucky smirked

"Stephen is Tony good in bed?" Steve yelled at Strange.

Strange shrugged and jokingly said "He's ok"

"You wasn't saying that last night" Tony winked at stephen.

Peter jumped down from the ceiling and said "woah guys I'm still here, ya little nasties" Peter looked at all the men.

Clint looked at Peter with this devilish smirk. Peter knew that smirk, Clint was about to let out a secret. "Peter I know you not talking, because when Wade was he-"

Clint got inturppted by Peter putting his hand over his mouth. "I have no idea who a wade is" Peter said while a blush was on his face.

Tony looked at Peter and got really serious "Peter are you still innocent?" Tiny questioned.

Peter looked down. "No"

"Why didn't you tell me, why is everyone growing up so fast" Tony whispered the last part.

"Because I know you wouldn't accept who the other person is"

"Well who is the other person"

"Wade Wilson"

"THE MERC, WADE WILSON," "yeah"
"You can't see him no more"

"That's not fair"

"He kills for living and money, what if he kills you because the money was good"

"He's not like that though"

"I don't care"

Peter crossed his arms and walked out the gym, while stomping his feet.

Strange looked at Tony and said "Give Wade a chance, he obviously makes Pete happy"

Tony looked at the man. He didn't want his little boy to grow up so fast. "I'll give him one chance, he slips once and I'll kill him" "You know he can't die right" Everyone turned to see Deadpool standing there. You can tell he had smile on, even though he had his mask on.

_______________________
Words: 757

Daily pic